..SSR.. for MODERATOR

..SSR..

Should I, ..SSR.., be a mod for the Civic forum? All rules set by Drew would be followed and no actions due to personal feelings would be taken.  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should I, ..SSR.., be a mod for the Civic forum? All rules set by Drew would be followed and no actions due to personal feelings would be taken.

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so eight people have replied.. is there a dont really care vote? or neutral voting slot that can be added to the pole? ??? ??? huh i voted yeah..:thumbsup:

i said no, not because I'm a ricer but because ssr is immature, he goes off on people if they don't "research", only likes certain types of civics, is rather rude to newbs.

thats just my 2 cents ssr....you know alot but just because u know everything dosen't mean your everything. If I see a change in atitiude like 180 degrees I'll encourage people to vote for you :p

If I am a mod, all of these people asking questions that could be answered with a search won't post stuff like that. Does it matter what I like? No, do what you want but don't expect to hear anything good from me if its nasty. I'm rude to anybody who makes stupid threads or lies, or acts like an idiot.

If I am a mod, all of these people asking questions that could be answered with a search won't post stuff like that. Does it matter what I like? No, do what you want but don't expect to hear anything good from me if its nasty. I'm rude to anybody who makes stupid threads or lies, or acts like an idiot.

then we should have two civic forums.

one for civics

and the other for "i am a civic nazi that doesn't like anyone' FORUM

oh by the way good answer........:-"

i voted no and will stick by that 110%. SSR its not that i dont like you BUT you harp on people too much. if you would lighten up then maybe you wouldnt have any no's against you. but you are a complete ass hole sometimes. yes i know it takes that sometimes to get things through peoples heads but you do it all the time. so you get a no from me. nuff said

wow mike...first post in what? a month?

seriously, i think we need to re-mod some of these forums. mark is the only good mod anymore (not that mike and ashley aren't goog mods...they are, but mike's never on...doesn't have much interest in hondas anymore. and ashley's got her own thing going. though she does do a good job on here, especially lately now that she's settled). i'm kind of neutral on ssr being a mod...he might be a weiner sometimes, but he knows more about honda's than any regular poster on the board. and he's on everyday.

i didn't vote, because its really ultimately up to drew.

wow mike...first post in what? a month?

seriously, i think we need to re-mod some of these forums. mark is the only good mod anymore (not that mike and ashley aren't goog mods...they are, but mike's never on...doesn't have much interest in hondas anymore. and ashley's got her own thing going. though she does do a good job on here, especially lately now that she's settled). i'm kind of neutral on ssr being a mod...he might be a weiner sometimes, but he knows more about honda's than any regular poster on the board. and he's on everyday.

i didn't vote, because its really ultimately up to drew.

You hit the nail on the head.

Vote damnit.

Archived