the new quizno commercial..

TLontheDL

i swear i can't stand that new quizno commericial~!! i think i come across that commercial more than like...3 times a day (yes i watch a lot of tv :( ) wtf are those hideous creatures with terrible singing voices? lol everytime i see the commercial, i just flip it to something else and then change it back when the commercial is over.

• 2 weeks later...
they remind me so much of one of those flash videos, but i can't remember where it was anymore :-/

Could it be the "space people" flash? im not sure where i seen the flash, but whenever i see that commercial it reminds me of some kids singing "We am space people"???

• 1 month later...

Haven't been to Quiznos in years. The commericals are very annoying and I always change the channel too. I love Penn Station definately better than Subway and the prices are a lot cheaper. There is another mom and pop type place that I always go to as well called A&J's Grill, gotta support those places.

Archived