Where Are You From?

XScarAudio

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea, if their dad drives a 1950s chevy truck

yik-a-dee

I live in Johnson City Tennessee. The area has a pop. of about 300,000-400,000 people. Tennessee is full of rednecks right? Thats what I thought when I moved here, but after getting into the scene, I have found some potent cars in the area.

2 Acura NSX's

1 Skyline GTR R34

6 or 7 Supra's

5 or 6 RX-7's (third gen)

3-5 300ZX tt's

lots of 300ZX's

3 S2000's

2 Mustang Cobras (new)

3 or 4 Z06's

2 Vipers (old)

1 vintage Ferrari

1 911 GT

Redneck now?

Yeah, we have our share of rednecks. I think a doctor owns the Skyline, because it was at the specialty hospital where my sister had her baby....

I live in Johnson City Tennessee. The area has a pop. of about 300,000-400,000 people. Tennessee is full of rednecks right? Thats what I thought when I moved here, but after getting into the scene, I have found some potent cars in the area.

2 Acura NSX's

1 Skyline GTR R34

6 or 7 Supra's

5 or 6 RX-7's (third gen)

3-5 300ZX tt's

lots of 300ZX's

3 S2000's

2 Mustang Cobras (new)

3 or 4 Z06's

2 Vipers (old)

1 vintage Ferrari

1 911 GT

Redneck now?

around here we have:

2 nsx's

a whole bunch of gt mustangs

4-6 saleen stangs

too many zo6's to count

2 vipers (new...there are no old ones really)

1 3rd gen rx7

bunch of 2nd gen rx7's

bunch of 300zx's (don't know about the twin turbo ones..haven't seen much)

bunch of 3000gt's...which are god and rule you all :laugh:

i'll think of more cars later. i know i'm forgetting some

in san jose, cali

we have .. :mellow:

few nsx, s2000 (old rich asians drivers)

to many played out civic with B18 and turbo with nitrous

to many 90-02 accord 4 doors, with black widow, buddy club kits

3-5 crx lsvtec or b16

1 ferrari f40

thers alot more, but dont want to list..

:sleep:

ooh ooh, take me with you... Japan kicks ass, well I've never been there but that's what I hear... I'll become a ninja :ninja: and have a crew of ninja buddies :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja: ok, sorry, too much mt dew amp this morning :D

ive been to japan.. it was clean where i went..its not as dirty as where im from but im sure there are ghetto parts of japan. everything there is high tech but you'll only see places like that in the big cities. if you go, bring a camera with you so you can do the "reverse" of the typical asians in the US......... taking pics of EVERYTHING! the japanese will think you're weird ahahahha

oh and by the way, what age are you melissa? nationality? phone number? bank account number? blood type? social security number? :laugh: you can just answer the 1st 2 questions OR 1st 3 questions :D

• 4 weeks later...

Yah. It was odd being in Japan and just snapping away with my camera. I felt so like the tourist that me and other cast members would make fun of at Disneyland. It was clean and yet downright ghetto in some areas. And the food is the greatest thing I have ever eaten in my life, best bet is to try the KOBE BEEF...YUMMM!

Anyhow, from SoCal...so you see everything and anything. How much are H2's? They can't be that much cause I at least see 2-3 a day now...

Archived