PS2

VR17

i know im late.. i just gotta PS2, i dont have alot of free time on my hands to play..i mostly play MMORPG, and RPG games for the pc.

what game do you reconmend me getting?

GT3 is a classic already

Vice City

GT4 comes out on January 6th. A "demo" version with 5 tracks and 50 cars comes out in early December

Tokyo Extreme Racer is fun

Need For Speed Underground comes out this month

Have to get one of the Maddens

Thats about it for me.

auto modellista is a pretty fun game. altho, limited on car selections it's pretty much a drift-style arcade game.

you can never go wrong with the Final Fantasy series. and i also heard kingdom hearts is a really good rpg (can't expect anything less from Squaresoft), once you get past the fact it's chock full of disney charaters.

you can never go wrong with the Final Fantasy series. and i also heard kingdom hearts is a really good rpg (can't expect anything less from Squaresoft), once you get past the fact it's chock full of disney charaters.

i seen kingdom hearts before, havent played it but, i guess il play it.

i also heard kingdom hearts is coming out. will it be same game play? how is it liked to final fastasy charecters?

i seen kingdom hearts before, havent played it but, i guess il play it.

i also heard kingdom hearts is coming out. will it be same game play? how is it liked to final fastasy charecters?

Hmmm, i wouldn't know cause i never played it either. my friend has the game, and he kind of blew it off at first. so he rented it...ended up returning the game late and then buying it. he couldn't stop talking about it for a while. it got pretty good reviews from most the game mags out there. character development is just as deep as those from FF series.

just saw a comercial for the new castlevania game...looked ok, but i'm not sure if its worth buying. i never did beat legacy of kain, so it wouldn't be worth buying another game thats a lot like it in my opinion.

ive played legacy of kain on dreamcast, it wasnt that good. but caslevania is just like on gameboy advance except its more better detailed.. and GBA is 2D world..

as far as kingdom hearts, i think il the game.. beat it and wait for the 2nd version :laugh:

You can pick up GTA III + Vice City in a package now, for $49.99. Might as well do that, cause they're both great games. Vice City is of course better due to the soundtrack, but they're fun to play.

If you're into RPG's, pick up Final Fantasy X. Also, pick up Final Fantasy VII for PSX and play that one as well. FFVII is one of the greatest FF's out there, and FFX has pretty good graphics.

I don't really understand how they can make a Final Fantasy game multi-player... Sure, for the battle scenes... but a lot of the game is storyline... :/

I don't really understand how they can make a Final Fantasy game multi-player... Sure, for the battle scenes... but a lot of the game is storyline... :/

they already made it out for the PS2 japanese version, i bought the FFXI online for the computer.. the PS2 version is soon to come out for the US. i think it is linked up to PS2-PC-XBOX, because i can talk to differ user and they understand me!? :o

the controlls is like counter strike,

the typing is like.. diablo

using mouse to move angles

and game play is kinda like fantasy star online

Archived