DOMESITC VS IMPORT

ImportGirl82

WHICH DO YOU PREFER  

13 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH DO YOU PREFER

• DOMESTIC
    • IMPORT

i think i am or will be the only one who voted domestic lol

its not like i dont like imports. i'd just like to have a muscle to be cool. if i ever hit the lotto:

- im buying a modded out chevelle or some muscled out hot rod

- buy an import and mod the hell out of that

- buy a nice crib...larger than penny hardaway and shaqs house

- buy a bently with dub to pimp lol

- buy brook burke

- buy hondaforums.com, rename it to marksforum.com, and allow only hot chicks to join 8)

ok ok ok let me break it down for you.

cars.....depends....if i want to go really fast domestic.....if i want to piss my pants why i drive because its so fast import then

trucks.....domestic.....gota love those dodge rams with hemis(too bad its not original)

exotics.....depends on what u mean by it....hell my car is considered exotic....but i would have to say italian.

ford is releasing the remake of the gt 40 next year (or in 05?) - its supposed to be a supercharged v8 and cost around $150,000

ferrari's 360 spyder cost $180,000

for the money, what would you choose? a ford thats slightly faster than the ferrari, or the ferrari? my vote goes to ferrari. when somebody asks you what kind of car you have and you say "Ford GT" a lot of people would just be like "cool". but when a chick asks you what kind of car you drive and you say "Ferrari...a red, convertible Ferrari" they'll jump you right then and there. 8)

although...i would take a corvette over any ''import muscle car'' except a skyline

SSR u lie. if someone gave u an original numbers matching '69/'70 Hemi Cuda AAR w/ 9-71 Huffer, Mickey Thompson Drag Radials, and had dyno sheets of 725 rwhp and 800 rwtq i know u would take that over a NSX. and if u wouldnt u have a screw loose

No. I would rather be slower an out handle them than have tons of power.

• 3 years later...

Archived