sarah, help me.

Raley

Until this spring I never had to buy a mower (sorta). When I bought my condo 8 years ago there was an abused old push mower in the shed. I got it running and used it until the wheel and the fuel tank fell off. I never cleaned it, never changed the oil, never changed or sharpened the blades, nothing. It was a 5hp briggs. Hell, one year I ran it out of oil entirely and it seized. I reoiled it and used my bf pipewrench on the crank and spun the motor until it rotated freely again and it fired right up.

I tried buying one old rider and failed miserably, was given another and it sucked too. Junked them and bought a cheap Craftsman for $200 and it suits me.

ours were governed at 3800... but the endurance race was basically full throttle at that rpms for hours for multiple races multiple years and during testing

seems like a high rpm for a 10 hp briggs pos motor

haha, yeah but I think of my old dirtbike was at 10k, and it was a single piston so I think that briggs should do that, wouldn't it be sweet to hear your home lawn mower sounding like a crotch rocket :p

there are DIYs all over for them, when i was trying to find some ideas on making my rider. it wouldn't be to hard if you had a self propelled and some good servos (the actuator for self propelled are usually hard to pull, they are just a pully on the drive belt for what ive seen)

Archived