d16yz

Kickitinthesticks

d-series.org, go read ALOT. However I will tell you that odds are that motor is toast, if the sleeves arent scored i would be supprised. Finding a good servicable crank for under $200 is rare, and rods... your going to be looking at the junkyard, or hitting up a parts store for about $40 per. Also it is illegal to run a z6 in a car built after 95 (its OBD1) so you would need to do a OBD2-OBD1 conversion, and if you have any sort of inspection or emissions in your state you will fail.

I've got an eagle crank that i got on jdmhub.com for 159.95. the block, i took to the local machine shop and they said it was ok thank god. so after the obd1 conversion and a p28 ecu the car should run ok correct? i also need valve spring retainers, do you know where i can get some?

i might have some actually.. not sure

i know i have the girdle for the crank

i actually have a set of springs and retainers too.. i had bought them from a member on here to replace mine that the previous owner had overtorqued.. but i ended up swapping before i did anything to the head

Archived