lowering springs

xchu86

Hi there,

I was thinking to lower my project civic. Do you think this will be good to lower my car? or should i just go with the Tiens lowering Springs?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SKUNK2-01-05-Civic-Coilovers-Lowering-Springs-EM-ES-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZMakeQ3aHondaQ7cModelQ3aCivicQQhashZitem56412c608dQQitemZ370460614797QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_2650wt_1165

i run skunks on mine, however i do NOT use coilovers, reason being is you have a very limited ammount of travel (as compared to a standard spring/shock type of suspension), and therefore have a much harsher ride. Alot is going to depend on what the car is used for, what kind of ride your expecting, as well as what other modifications have been done to the suspension.

for a second there sarah i though your called him a mormon. Its odd how much "moron" and "mormon" have in common, or maybe not so odd at all???

but yeah, i agree. I would say jackass tho.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived