windows...

Drop Shock

alright so today i went to my car and turned it on. i than tried to roll down my driver side window and it wouldnt work. so i figured maybe it was stuck so i pushed down a little on it and it eventually rolled down by it self. I than drove to work and 9 hours later i went out to my car and tried to roll down my window again and to my suprise it wouldnt go down. So i tried nudging it a little and it still wouldnt go down. I tried the other windows and not one of them would budge. not even the back window.

any ideas? I was thinking it might be the fuses but i doubt all 3 of the fuses were blown at the same time.

please help :)

alright so today i went to my car and turned it on. i than tried to roll down my driver side window and it wouldnt work. so i figured maybe it was stuck so i pushed down a little on it and it eventually rolled down by it self. I than drove to work and 9 hours later i went out to my car and tried to roll down my window again and to my suprise it wouldnt go down. So i tried nudging it a little and it still wouldnt go down. I tried the other windows and not one of them would budge. not even the back window.

any ideas? I was thinking it might be the fuses but i doubt all 3 of the fuses were blown at the same time.

please help :)

than

please help smile.gif

Check your wire harness connection to the power window control module. If that's OK, then see if you can find one from a friend or your dealer that they'll let you swap in place of yours to verify functionality. Unfortunately, the damn things aren't cheap either. Finding one used may be possible. Good luck.

http://www.hondapart...ionGroupID=7130

did you make sure that lil safty switch is off.... i'll have to rummage around but i wouldn't be suprided if i have that switch panel just floating around... you'll have to wait a while, im in the process of moving and you know how that crap goes.

I was going to ask if you hit the switch too.. i somehow hit it all the time and then go WTF when it doesnt roll down

Same thing has happened to me. It's almost nerve racking when you do that lol.

Archived