Top Gear

hiemsnox

granted its not as cool as top gear BBC but on top gear America they used a del sol in one of the challenges to see what could replace the military's humvee... granted i dont really see how the challenge actually tested it, but in the end being completely covered in paint the del sol wont.

I dont see any clips on youtube yet, but i promise you... it was there!

i was sad at first that they used a 97.. but then didnt care cause it was pretty beat up from the beginning

and i know i have the best budget military vehicle <3

LOL Same here. I thought, "What a shame to do that to the rarest model", then I got a closer look at it and thought, "Oh,... never mind"

I haven't watched TG USA because I don't watch TV, but I did read that it isn't as good as the original TG but it is way better then any other car show to ever come out of the US. Anyone else feel that way?

^ I've heard the same.

I think they just dont have the TV personalities and funky accents that make the original one so good.

Someone like Jay Leno needs to be hosting it.

I 2nd that, would have been cool to have Leno on it! Dunno who the fat guy is on it, but it seems he really doesn't know much about cars, or know how to conduct a decent interview either!

me.. i'd be awesome on the show

we have some good ideas who the stig could be but fun not to know

i decided after last night's show.. tanner can stay only cause he is drift master... rutledge can stay cause he shows up with the funny crazy crap that always works out.. and hes getting better on camara

actor guy needs to go bye bye.. or lose some weight.. not be so f'in pale.. and get clothes that fit and dont make him look like a slob

and having a chick on the show would be good but i have no idea who a good one would be. (just keep the nascar crap away) so no danica patrick.

yeah that was my thoughts..Maybe cameran diaz. she seemed to know her crap on TG uk and was fun to watch.

me.. i'd be awesome on the show

You've got my vote.

Edited by lastresort576