Top Gear

hiemsnox

granted its not as cool as top gear BBC but on top gear America they used a del sol in one of the challenges to see what could replace the military's humvee... granted i dont really see how the challenge actually tested it, but in the end being completely covered in paint the del sol wont.

I dont see any clips on youtube yet, but i promise you... it was there!

Yup, that was pretty hilarious. The redneck, Rutledge Wood, brings the Anti-redneck Del Sol to a paintball fight. Cracked me up! Small and manuverable won out over big and slow.

i was sad at first that they used a 97.. but then didnt care cause it was pretty beat up from the beginning

and i know i have the best budget military vehicle <3

LOL Same here. I thought, "What a shame to do that to the rarest model", then I got a closer look at it and thought, "Oh,... never mind"

I haven't watched TG USA because I don't watch TV, but I did read that it isn't as good as the original TG but it is way better then any other car show to ever come out of the US. Anyone else feel that way?

yeah jay leno and tim allen would be great personalities on the show...tanner foust is just annoying to listen to and makes me want to punch babies imho...and for a third I think it shoulda been a chick.

I just find myself contemplating who the stig is lol

don't worry, i think hes dreamy too...

and having a chick on the show would be good but i have no idea who a good one would be. (just keep the nascar crap away) so no danica patrick.

me.. i'd be awesome on the show

we have some good ideas who the stig could be but fun not to know

i decided after last night's show.. tanner can stay only cause he is drift master... rutledge can stay cause he shows up with the funny crazy crap that always works out.. and hes getting better on camara

actor guy needs to go bye bye.. or lose some weight.. not be so f'in pale.. and get clothes that fit and dont make him look like a slob

and having a chick on the show would be good but i have no idea who a good one would be. (just keep the nascar crap away) so no danica patrick.

yeah that was my thoughts..Maybe cameran diaz. she seemed to know her crap on TG uk and was fun to watch.

me.. i'd be awesome on the show

You've got my vote.

Archived