love my civic but the horn really? haha

bosoxfan1

so i have had my EP3 civic hatch SI for about 3 weeks now and i love it...but whats up with the horn? i mean really a little "meep meep" you would think that with a sportier car that honda would want to put a horn on there with a little bit more muscle! my car already looks like a matchbox car being so low and compact i dont need the horn to make it sound like one too hahaha. its a minor point i know but i just think its hilarious. sometimes when im driving and im bored and need a good laugh ill toot my horn for no reason and it makes my fiance and i crack up every single time!

I ordered a pair from an old 70's lincoln. My sol now sounds like a land yacht. You can get em at any local auto parts store, pull em off cars in the junkyard, egay, etc etc etc. Hell even harbor freight sells em.

I ordered a pair from an old 70's lincoln. My sol now sounds like a land yacht. You can get em at any local auto parts store, pull em off cars in the junkyard, egay, etc etc etc. Hell even harbor freight sells em.

this sounds like fun maybe i will get like a mexican mariachi band one hahaha

EP3 civic hatch SI

i didnt realize you had the mini van! guy i know autocrosses one

this sounds like fun maybe i will get like a mexican mariachi band one hahaha

guy on this forum has one with multiple sounds.. i believe his car moos at fat chics

i didnt realize you had the mini van! guy i know autocrosses one

guy on this forum has one with multiple sounds.. i believe his car moos at fat chics

i dont have the van?!?!?! i have the hatchback coupe unless that means the same thing haha.....i think thats hilarious that his horn "moo's" at fat chicks lol.

the ep3, what you know as your SI hatch, was never an extremely popular design, hence the minivan comment. they were big compared to old hatches and were heavy. your car had the less than thrilling distinction of being the first si model to be slower then it's predecessor. doesn't mean it is a bad car. i really like them myself and the shifter on the dash was just too cool.

the ep3, what you know as your SI hatch, was never an extremely popular design, hence the minivan comment. they were big compared to old hatches and were heavy. your car had the less than thrilling distinction of being the first si model to be slower then it's predecessor. doesn't mean it is a bad car. i really like them myself and the shifter on the dash was just too cool.

oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok i get it. i love my little EP3 and i think its just tits haha. the shifter on the dash was one of the key components that sold me on it because it was more rally like. i also wanted something that would be reliable and was a hatchback. my car after being tuned really isnt that slow i have beaten several pretty fast cars since i have gotten it and they look all confused cuz my car is kind of sleeperish hahaha love it.

Archived