Happy Thanksgiving

Xeryon

happy thanksgiving america!

send me some turkey will ya. It's just another sh*tty thursday over here :(.

That's cause it's the crapty UK over there.

Kind of funny how Thanksgiving (in a round about way) is a celebration of getting the hell off that island and coming to America and surviving for another season.

Happy Belated Thanksgiving guys, I was quite busy these past couple of days, dj-ing at a few places and spending time with the family, hope all of you had a wonderful holiday!

Dj-ing = Mixing live in front of club audience......its pretty Ah May Zing....because about 85% of the scene here wants me to spin...but im not always up for the task...i actually was spinning last night and was able to bring a crowd over 100 people in a 70 cap bar last night....it was sick...i'll have to post up some vids a friend took of me

Hells yeah sebby! you can always just sound proof a section of your flat, I actually did that at my old place, and I did that to my new place because I now have a second free bedroom and a den, so i turned my den into my office/ studio lol....my neighbor always asks why he cant hear me because he always sees me carrying my turntable case and im always rockin out upstairs lol....

^ Hahah jeez do you have paper thin walls? Man Im telling you Sebsters get a sound proof room and you'll be amazed of how loud you can be.....good cheap way at my first apt was actually using egg cartons on the walls to sound proof it....worked wonders!!

Archived