i have a problem

easy big guy, only need to make one of these

i have a 1994 honda civic ex and wile i was driving the car engine , which is a d16z6, just shut off. i was in second gear and i pushed on the gas and the car would not accelerate. all of my dash lights came on as if i was about to turn it on. i pulled over to the side of the road, tried to start it and it would not start the starter sounded just fine. wile my friend was towing me to my house i put it into second gear to see if i could push stat it but it did nothing just rolled. i have no clue whats wrong plz help!!!!

so many possibilities

Test for fuel, and spark, as well as the condition of your t-belt, let us know what you get.

Also any odd noises, smells, ecu codes, oil in coolant, coolant in oil, fouled plugs, etc etc etc.

Basicly your asking us a question that has 50+ correct awnsers, you need to narrow down the possibilities.

well i took my car apart and the timing belt is good the gas pump is good. then i thought that it might be my main relay so i replaced that and that was not it!!! so i took apart my distributer and i need to take the coil in to get that tested and if thats the problem than i will just replace the hole thing.

• 1 month later...
<br />well i took my car apart and the timing belt is good the gas pump is good. then i thought that it might be my main relay so i replaced that and that was not it!!! so i took apart my distributer and i need to take the coil in to get that tested and if thats the problem than i will just replace the hole thing.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

make sure when you check your timing belt that you look at the whole thing because ive seen times where the timing belt strips the teeth off the part on the crank and will look good on the top but not actually spin when cranking it over. hope you figure out your problem

Archived