Malware Detected

Is anyone else getting this warning? When I click on a few threads I whole pages comes up warning me of malware. Here's the message that comes up:

Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer!

The website at www.hondaforums.com contains elements from the site gifsanimados.espaciolatino.com, which appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.

For detailed information about the problems with these elements, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for gifsanimados.espaciolatino.com.

Learn more about how to protect yourself from harmful software online.

I dont think its on my computer. I just ran the malwarebytes test and it came up with nothing.

Also running a full avast scan and nothing so far.

Its not my anti-virus that shows the warning, i think its from chrome.

So what doesnt suck?

I prefer Firefox. Even Safari sucks. Adblock plus is one of many extensions of the browser. Blocks all banners and ads. Let me demonstrate. I see at least 3 ads in the first pic.

Safari:

safad.png

Firefox with adblock plus:

firead1.png

You how many videos online, cept for youtube have little 10-15 second ads before they play? Been using this for years, but recently noticed adblock blocks that sh*t too, it just plays the video right away. It was a shock and frustrating when I tried viewing them on IE at work.

Archived