Why civic owners get no respect

Xeryon

1993 civic lx. Has a d15z1 five speed. po7 ecu. s20 trans. Has 82,000 on motor, 136,000 on trans, and 164,000 on body. Has cold air, short throw, coilovers, 3.5 inch cat back exhaust, header, grant steering wheel, vtec kicks in at 2800 rpms, ek civic hatch seats no rips or tears, tune up just done, motor and trans cleaned and painted, I have 1400 in receipts. Thats not including buying car either. The bad the windows dont roll down, no a/c or power steering, the gauges quit workin and the turn signals dont work needs a relay, surges needs a 5 wire o2 sensor, crack in window, no windshield wiper fluid resovoir, has all lines for a/c power steering and windwshield wiper fluid. The car is a four door. five speed good on gas. I need to sell or trade car. Make offer have money to boot on trade. text or call ### have more recent pics of car The front end is black goin for jdm look.

3n63m03p05O55Y05U2a8u9a72fee3de831f63.jpg

3n53me3l45V05Q15R2a8u8924bae13b641a5b.jpg

ok, so here is the irony of this CL post for those that missed the humor. This kid swapped the slowest, lowest output motor from his generation physically possible into his 93 sedan (also the heaviest eg too). Proceeded to bolt $1400 worth of crap ebay parts onto it, painted the vc a terrible color and judging by the reflection off the head and trans I am guessing he painted those silver, and has the audacity to call his lazy ass can't be bothered to paint, front end crash repaired, primered panels: the JDM look.

I am really tempted to call or text him to laugh at him. Possibly arrange to go look at it in person so I can laugh at him to his face. If I'm felling frisky maybe I'll punch him in the mouth and then laugh at him. Not sure yet.

the guy pretty much outright says he wants more then 1400 for it. you can get a beat z1 for 100 on cl. why buy the worthless crapcan with 50 things broke to pull out his abused motor?

ok, so here is the irony of this CL post for those that missed the humor. This kid swapped the slowest, lowest output motor from his generation physically possible into his 93 sedan (also the heaviest eg too). Proceeded to bolt $1400 worth of crap ebay parts onto it, painted the vc a terrible color and judging by the reflection off the head and trans I am guessing he painted those silver, and has the audacity to call his lazy ass can't be bothered to paint, front end crash repaired, primered panels: the JDM look.

I am really tempted to call or text him to laugh at him. Possibly arrange to go look at it in person so I can laugh at him to his face. If I'm felling frisky maybe I'll punch him in the mouth and then laugh at him. Not sure yet.

That is straight retarded, maybe he's slow in the head? Why any man would want to modify a chick car anyway is the real question.

LMAO

That is straight retarded, maybe he's slow in the head? Why any man would want to modify a chick car anyway is the real question.

Since when is a sedan a chick car you douche?

Thank you Captain Obvious for your play by play description of the joke you made. That made it considerably more funny.

You know, working with you would be a riot. I am an amazingly sarcastic ass hole irl, of which you seem to pretty much be as well. Anyone trying to hold a real conversation in our presence would have a hell of a time differentiating between the real and the staged.

Thank you Captain Obvious for your play by play description of the joke you made. That made it considerably more funny.

You know, working with you would be a riot. I am an amazingly sarcastic ass hole irl, of which you seem to pretty much be as well. Anyone trying to hold a real conversation in our presence would have a hell of a time differentiating between the real and the staged.

Haha. I have a friend on another forum who I talk to on on aim or the phone sometimes (no homo) and he's worse than me and sometimes it's hard to keep up with his assholishness and keep a cool head. It's all in good fun. My ways usually get laughs IRL. I usually say what most people only think. Sometimes it goes well, other times not lol.

Archived