carbonfibervinyl on your honda!

sofranko101

hey people with honda's i am a honda accord owner and im with carsponsors.com/decalkits.com/carbonfibervinyl.com,i have a video i amde of putting on carbon fiber vinyl its only 30 seconds but its worth it this carbonfiber looks exactly like it, anyways thanks for your time and veiw on youtube

my video

my page

www.youtube.com/sofranko101

myspace

www.myspace.com//carsponsorsguy

hey people with honda's i am a honda accord owner and im with carsponsors.com/decalkits.com/carbonfibervinyl.com,i have a video i amde of putting on carbon fiber vinyl its only 30 seconds but its worth it this carbonfiber looks exactly like it, anyways thanks for your time and veiw on youtube

my video

my page

www.youtube.com/sofranko101

myspace

www.myspace.com//carsponsorsguy

*I'm

*made

*view

the way this guy types, i'd swear he's from Saudi Arabia

1) who the heck is randyam

2) do people not realize carbon fiber has a PURPOSE.. and fake crap shouldnt be plastered everywhere else

1) I'm me, who else would I be?

2) Posers are hosiers

i wouldnt wipe my a$$ with that farbon sh!t let alone get it anywhere near my car or garage.

I'd MAYBE put it on my tool box....MAYBE

i wouldnt wipe my a$$ with that farbon sh!t let alone get it anywhere near my car or garage.

Best use for this $h!t would be to wrap a casket with so that the dumb@$$ that invented it could be buried alive!!! but on the upside i guarantee a power gain of at least 238hp by carbonvinyling your rear view mirror and side mirrors!!! can't wait to get paid I want to be a majority stock holder in that company!

Archived