CD5 Checking In..

XxKronos101xX

Hey, how's it going HF. I found this site through DelSolSweetie. I have a 1995 Accord LX and so far, I just had it dropped and an intake, but I do plan on turbocharging it with a GT3076R. Also, I maybe picking up some TL wheels later this week. I think that's about it, here are some old pics of the car.

GEDC0075.jpg

GEDC0070.jpg

GEDC0066.jpg

And here's what I have so far for the turbo build(Very slow build). GT3076R, Spoolin Performance SPfab ram horn, Cometic head gasket, ARP head bolts and studs, and a B&M fuel pressure regulator. My horsepower goal is 400 with a fully built F23A/F22A6.

GT30.jpg

arpstuds.jpg

headgasket.jpg

turbomanifold.jpg

It's nice to meet y'all and this site looks great!

howdy.

Thanks.

Another Accord. That'll make 2 of us if you post regularly. So you're getting the 5 lug swap then?

I'm not sure on the 5 lug swap, I've been debating on getting one though. We'll see what happens.

welcome :)

please tell me thats a peakboost or full race manifold and not a ebay/knockoff one.. ebay/knockoff ones crack easily

Thanks, and the manifold is from Spoolin Performance.

I'm not sure on the 5 lug swap, I've been debating on getting one though. We'll see what happens.

Well you said TL wheels. Unless you plan on getting the 1st gen TL wheels (96-98), you're gonna need a 5 lug conversion.

please tell me thats a peakboost or full race manifold and not a ebay/knockoff one.. ebay/knockoff ones crack easily

dont assume my friends are cheap! laugh.gif

oh and i'll actually be in greenville on the 30th because of HIN on the 31st.. where are you guys on friday nights?

Thanks, and the manifold is from Spoolin Performance.

awesome.. how much you pick it up for?

dont assume my friends are cheap! laugh.gif

not assuming.. just making sure he spent his money on the correct parts and not junk :)

Well you said TL wheels. Unless you plan on getting the 1st gen TL wheels (96-98), you're gonna need a 5 lug conversion.

I'm getting the first gen TL wheels.

oh and i'll actually be in greenville on the 30th because of HIN on the 31st.. where are you guys on friday nights?

I'm not even sure, I'll have to talk to Sammie.

awesome.. how much you pick it up for?

I got the manifold together with what's posted above for $1500 through a friend. Retail value is around $720.

Jay is pretty awesome in his grocery getter laugh.gif

:)

Archived