267 mph....but bugatti veyron super sport

SpeedDemon

well after interviews i guess they determined the guy didnt know the two other guys that were filming. o well. his stupidity haha

i just cant wait to see a car smash this record. hopefully vector gets their new supercar up and going(suspected 270mph)

• 2 weeks later...

because americans are known to be cheap, fat, lazy, and put cheese on everything

and make products that lack quality, and we always have to have the biggest everything (aka the reason why ford sells so many trucks here but sales for cars are so high everywhere else)

Cheese is great! However, american cheese is (for the most part) crap!

You need to lay off the pipe and buy cheese at the deli instead of the gas station. American, sharp provolone, extra sharp cheddar, horseradish cheddar, monterrey jack and jalapeno all good. Expand yer horizons sonny boy!

You need to lay off the pipe and buy cheese at the deli instead of the gas station. American, sharp provolone, extra sharp cheddar, horseradish cheddar, monterrey jack and jalapeno all good. Expand yer horizons sonny boy!

you and i would get along very well as room mates

you and i would get along very well as room mates

Haha I can't get enough man. I made tuna helper today and whipped out my bag of 3 cheese shredded cheese and added even moar, along with some Old Bay.

really, what is it with americans n cheese... I don't get it. Half the cheese you eat ain't even proper cheese anyway, it's that manufactured plastic stuff that your tv presenters are also made out of...

Are you blind? And cheese is delicious, I dunno what else to say. It makes many things better. Like ranch dressing or hot sauce.

Archived