d15b2?

jakethesnake110

you can build what ever you want

hondas seem to like turbos okay but at the same time its still a honda... was talking to a guy last night who traded a very well condition hatch for a pos miata just to get outta hondas cause he's built quite a few and could never get the power and reliability he was looking for

again.. search

go look at peoples builds for d15s.. most people will do a mini me swap (look it up.. there are write ups everywhere).. mini me would probably be your best bet

i would do a mini me swap you will get more power out of it in high rpms. but other than that for just a little power just do your basic bolt ons and that will help some and a tune always helps

you can build what ever you want

was talking to a guy last night who traded a very well condition hatch for a pos miata just to get outta hondas cause he's built quite a few and could never get the power and reliability he was looking for

mini me would probably be your best bet

was he building them right? ive seen alot of high HP hondas that were reliable.. and a few turbo D's that were reliable..

+1 on mini me, friend had one in his EK hatch before he went to a boosted GSR in the EK

yah he sounded like he'd been doing them for a while

guy in class with me who claimed to have a 400hp all motor b16 and blew it up.. probably wasnt doing something right

the miata guy was also getting tired of FWD

mini me's are good.. they can put out decent power.. but as brian said you have to build them right.. if you f up your wiring it wont work

guy in class with me who claimed to have a 400hp all motor b16 and blew it up.. probably wasnt doing something right

he said he had 400 all motor, that clearly is B.S. on his part.

i dont see why the miata guy would trade his RWD for a FWD if he was getting tired of FWD.

mini me's are good.. they can put out decent power.. but as brian said you have to build them right.. if you f up your wiring it wont work

400hp all motor? the hell? ive only heard of numbers like that in honda drag cars.. he had to be yanking your chain.. he might have had like 250 - 300ish and just lied about having 400

he said he had 400 all motor, that clearly is B.S. on his part.

i dont see why the miata guy would trade his RWD for a FWD if he was getting tired of FWD.

Thats what I said! which led to an amusing arguement.. but I told him he was full of crap

and he traded the FWD hatch for a RWD

400hp all motor? the hell? ive only heard of numbers like that in honda drag cars.. he had to be yanking your chain.. he might have had like 250 - 300ish and just lied about having 400

I thought so too!

Or he was doing ricer math and just adding up all the HP numbers listed in the eBay sales pages.

That might be it.. bad thing is he is a future engineer wacko.gif

Archived