FS: 17x7 +35 5zigen FN01R-C Face Polish

Velocifero

I hate to do this, but I don't see the point in keeping them around with the Mugens on. They are "Face Polish" in color, 17x7 +35 and weigh 16 lbs. a piece. Tires are 215/45/17 General Exclaim UHP and weigh 17 lbs. a piece, making the combined weight of the setup a light 33 lbs.

3 of the 4 wheels are in good shape. The 4th however is suffering from a manufactures defect I believe in the outer clear coating. Actually, it's more like a plastic overlay. It seems to have become "untight" against the wheel and is allowing water to get inside and look like crap until it dries out. Also this wheel has extra corrosion/trapped dirt because of this frackin defect. Because of this, I really don't expect anyone to want to buy them for fear of extra work (a reason why I am selling them). I would not buy 5zigen wheels because of this defect as well. Bastards. :mad: I apologize for the huge pictures. I just didn't want to hide anything.

Tires are in great shape as far as I can tell. Less than 14 months total wear.

Price is undecided. Throw me offers and I'll see what sticks. Preferred local as the price may be too low to be worth shipping. Will to travel max 3 hours from Townsend, DE 19734 area for serious buyers.

IMG_1767.jpg

IMG_1747.jpg

IMG_1755.jpg

IMG_1749.jpg

IMG_1758.jpg

IMG_1751.jpg

IMG_1759.jpg

The not so cool wheel. I tried to capture the detail:

IMG_1753.jpg

IMG_1762.jpg

IMG_1760.jpg

IMG_1763.jpg

IMG_1764.jpg

• 3 months later...

20 bucks, take it or leave it. Shipping to Kansas is expensive lol. jk

Nice wheels though. The 4th one doesnt seem to have that much of a problem, still looks like its unnoticeable.

Damn I just saw how old this is lol.

20 bucks, take it or leave it. Shipping to Kansas is expensive lol. jk

Nice wheels though. The 4th one doesnt seem to have that much of a problem, still looks like its unnoticeable.

Damn I just saw how old this is lol.

Shipping for me would be $70.00 with shipping discount. Not horrible if I actually needed them.

Ouch! I get shipping discount through one of my buyers that would knock your socks off!:laugh: I ship to Australia at $2.08 a lb, which is damned near unheard of!:D

You lucky mofo lol. Velo should just sell me those wheels for the shipping fee lol

Someone buy these <=(

if the weight of the rims and tires together is 33 ill have to pay 100 for shipping 70 lbs per package. at 50 bucks a box with 2 boxes. Tell you what. I have a job interview tomorrow if I get it i will pay 250 including shipping lol

if the weight of the rims and tires together is 33 ill have to pay 100 for shipping 70 lbs per package. at 50 bucks a box with 2 boxes. Tell you what. I have a job interview tomorrow if I get it i will pay 250 including shipping lol

I will fight another Accord owner lol

I will fight another Accord owner lol

Lol well dang it how low are you willing to go cause shipping is not cheap. I really like them too. They don't have any problems holding air do they? I don't wanna have to choke a bitch.

Lol well dang it how low are you willing to go cause shipping is not cheap. I really like them too. They don't have any problems holding air do they? I don't wanna have to choke a bitch.

Bring it. They have no problem holding air. I'll take $650 unshipped. I paid over $900 for just the wheels, then around $500 for the tires. Gimme a break...Stop jewin me lol

stop crapping on velos thread....i dont want to deal with a grouchy old man

i know plenty of 2generation eclipses that run wonderfully. everyone i know that owns a 2000+ either wrecks it or it falls apart

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived