Trade!!

EDDIE Z

Hey guys and gals I recently put my eg on craigslist for sh@t's and giggles to see what kind of response I would get I put it up for trade not for sale I wanna trade for another eg but with a b series engine I wanna a lil more speed than my d15 on my vx hatch I love my car its great condition in and out. but I want something with a b16 or 18 I would do a swap myself but dont have the time money of knowledge to do so. I got a few replys bout my ad here is the only one I am considering.

Let me know what you think or just give me your honest opinion since you all have bin part of the Honda scene way more than I have. The only real reason I havnt jumped on his offer is couse its an eg coupe I love the hatches waaay better lol.

Here is what he said

hey i got a 95 civic eg with a type r engine. b18c but im looking for a hatch. its nice inside and out. problem is. the tranny just went out on me.. car was perfect before the tranny went out. but other then that. the car has power everything, window, lock, sunroof. car sounds nice and loud. no ricey. no ac/ps. so the car can be lighter and faster. so if u want, ill trade it the way it is..but if u want me to get the tranny fix. ill trade it plus 700$ on ur end. engine alone is worth 2500$ i got the paper work.

npgns2.jpg

iqk7bb.jpg

103ep1w.jpg

1250rps.jpg

lol I don't mind the wheels. well here's the deal I don't have the 700 told him if he could wait two weeks. sooo if he has the car after two weeks it maybe mine.

will already be gone by then.

just for the hell of a road trip i would drive the hoopty out there, give you the rims and tires right off of mine and put those on there, slide some cash your way as long as the tread was decent and cruise on back home.

BUT THEY ARE GASH.

Plus one Rep for having better taste than SD!!:D

Not that says much!:laugh:

BUT THEY ARE GASH.

so is your front bumper and wing

Plus one Rep for having better taste than SD!!:D

Not that says much!:laugh:

ill rip off your hands

Special edition integra wheels. they don't look bad and are uncommon. would look better with correct centers. and they are 6in wheels instead of the common 5.5in that civic products are. allows for a little wider threads without the shiny bling of the blades.

well thats just like your opinion man.

just trade him now, when you get the money buy the transmisson off him.

Cant man hes in Indiana need a tow truck plus money to buy trans im just keeping my hatch and making it my ultimate build slowly but surely :)

meh the more you look at it the more it seems like a scam or something to make a quick buck. i bet something else is broken and the transmission is just an excuse to not be able to drive it

meh the more you look at it the more it seems like a scam or something to make a quick buck. i bet something else is broken and the transmission is just an excuse to not be able to drive it

Yeah thats what I was thinking who know i wouldnt sell a eg with a b18c for 2500 no way.

Archived