RICERS

vcamelli

OK I GOT NOTHING AGAINST YOU GUYS........ BUT WHAT THE fawk........ YOU GUYS INSTALL AN INTAKE AND A FART PIPE AND DAMN YOUR FAST NOW....... YOU ASK STUPID ASS QUESTIONS ABOUT INSTALLING TAIL LIGHTS ITS ALL TO EASY I WANT TO SEE YOU GUYS COME UP AGAINST A MINITRUCKER LIKE ME. WE DONT NEED A BODY KIT OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT WE CAN MELT AWAY YOURS WITH THE SPARKS WE THROUGH ON YOURS. LOL GO GET A MUSCLE CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED KEEP YOUR CIVICS FOR GAS MILAGE AND CROSS COUNTRY DRIVEING THANK YOU.......

haha, you aren't very bright.

1. I have a good friend who's blazer would destroy you at a show

2. turn the caps lock off

3. what kinda car/truck/bicycle do you have?

4. you have nothing against us, but then you knock us? you are the type of person that gives domestic owners a bad name.

5. you don't just suck at making friends and the internet. you even suck at making friends ON the internet.

there's a lot more I wanted to say, but I'll stop here since you're tired. if you want to aim stuff towards me, then PM me or e-mail me.

see? i agree that a lot of domestics are considered "muscle" cars but wouldn't you feel good if you had an import 4 banger or 6 banger that can spank a domestic v6 or v8? import cars are pretty light so if one can do an motor swap with a little engine work, super charger, or turbo charger it'd be a cool feeling IF one could spank a domestic. agree?

• 1 month later...

but hey why try to make a honda something its not gas milage and dependability not a 5 sec dragster. and dont start in with this crap like i payed 3 grand for my car and blah blah and my car is faster than yours for less money well guess what if that was someones objective to go fast for cheap then why would you buy a honda? i get sick of hearing that

ok well then put it this way... there will always be a ricer out there that will spank a v8 also, for example look at the 1999 suzuki escudo, 0-60 in less than a second, 0-100 in less than 2 seconds, and 1/4 mile eta is less than 4.5 seconds, dude thats the same times as the dragsters with v8's with over 5000 hp at the wheels...

the escudo has 981 horsepower and around 1500 fp/torque both at high rpm's but IT'S A 4 cyl!

ok well then put it this way... there will always be a ricer out there that will spank a v8 also, for example look at the 1999 suzuki escudo, 0-60 in less than a second, 0-100 in less than 2 seconds, and 1/4 mile eta is less than 4.5 seconds, dude thats the same times as the dragsters with v8's with over 5000 hp at the wheels...

the escudo has 981 horsepower and around 1500 fp/torque both at high rpm's but IT'S A 4 cyl!

I think you misunderstand the term ricer.

ricer = someone who thinks body kits, big wheels, and wings make them cool

The Escudo that you talk about isn't even available to the public.

1. somebody post up the video of a civic beating a viper...

2. the rally escudo is not available to the public...and it would take a crapload of money to make one its exact specs (or even close to exact).

3. please leave all your gran turismo fantasies out of forum discussion...unless you can tell me the release date for gran turismo 4

since there is only 1 rally escudo, i highly doubt you would be able to buy it, the car is owned by a rally racing company out of the phillipenes, and i highly doubt they would sell, unless offered the right amount of money, commodities, things like that...

• 2 weeks later...
why try to make a honda something its not gas milage and dependability not a 5 sec dragster. and dont start in with this crap like i payed 3 grand for my car and blah blah and my car is faster than yours for less money well guess what if that was someones objective to go fast for cheap then why would you buy a honda? i get sick of hearing that

hahahahaha indeed. all honda ppl are usually delusional. they look up to the movie fast and the furious. bleh

this site is about fawk ricers and here we are with escudos. i bet all you ppl have vtec stickers all over your car, roaming the streets farting every damn second. the stench of honda is nerve wracking.

hahahahaha indeed. all honda ppl are usually delusional. they look up to the movie fast and the furious.  bleh

all honda ppl?? not all, not most. so dose the nissan wannabe fast and furious with rice stickers.. ooh more HP for per inch..:ninja:

this site is about fawk ricers and here we are with escudos. i bet all you ppl have vtec stickers all over your car, roaming the streets farting every damn second. the stench of honda is nerve wracking.

vtec sticker? naa i dont have one, that 180SX-X guy says he has vteck sticker on his nissan,(hes totally wacked out ricer) :laugh:

hahahahaha indeed. all honda ppl are usually delusional. they look up to the movie fast and the furious. bleh

what do you drive again? how old are you? what's done to your car?

I actually took my stock VTEC sticker off along with all the other stickers.

Archived