RICERS

vcamelli

Who is this guy, trying to say that all honda people are delusional when he thinks that all honda owners have vtec stickers and riced out cars. I drive what I drive because it handles well AND because w/ a reasonable amount of money I could customize it and make it faster. Stock hondas are for economy and respectable normal driving, no doubt. How many people here actually have the money for insurance and/or base price of a good condition camaro or vette? Domestics have almost always had the higher hp numbers, same story w/ gas mileage. Why fix up a honda? Because they are light, often get good mileage EVEN AFTER modification, they handle well, and anymore they are nearly completely customizable. Not to mention the age-old argument that base price + modification can be faster and cheaper than base price of your domestic if done correctly. If you can't understand that much, I'd say you're the delusional one pal b/c you can't even pull your head out of your ass enough to admit that everything I said here is true.

• 4 weeks later...

dude man hondas are great they are the best in my opinion then again i only have owned two accords ex and best dx. what dude man don't understand is that we love hondas and like to play with them and when we have the money we make them fly and that movie is espired by the big racer dudes. if u ask any racer in philly they would say give me a fast car and that is it. just it happens we and they like hondas or other jap cars or the new subary (love it) so dude man don't bullcrap us and be fu*king nice and let the people play with their hondas and other get help for their hondas

go eagles are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

• 3 months later...
:mad: Ya know how to tell who stupid narrow minded people are by the way the bash other peoples rides. My friend has a 76 ford pinto,that runs 9s consistantly,I have 4 cars all said and done,Ilike my honda cause its different from what im used to,its also a fun car to drive,no it wont beat a camaro,but I know for a fact it can out corner one:)So man ---lay off.

• 3 months later...

what up with you people draging about hondas who cares if you have muscle cars

i fill good when i drive a honda accord and buy the way all you american muscle cars will have no chanse compiting with me cuase next year iam geting evo 8 planing to modify to 800 hp now say something about that

Well what ever you say I can afford it I don't know about you I own a business Alpha media production a multi million dollars company so please stop dragging about me i like this forum its one of the best most helpfull one i seen

what up with you people draging about hondas who cares if you have muscle cars

i fill good when i drive a honda accord and buy the way all you american muscle cars will have no chanse compiting with me cuase next year iam geting evo 8 planing to modify to 800 hp now say something about that

the guy with the fastest F/I Viper in america just so happens to live in my home town.....it only pushes out 913 WHP and God knows how much torque. whenever you get that EVO going, let me know

well ill be the first to say i only bought my honda for gas mileage and i dropped a few things on it to make it look better.

but i wouldnt ever race it against anything... well maybe a bicycle.

hot accord when you get that 800hp evo 8 runnin bring it out here. ill run ya in my s10. Its got a 509 Merlin Big block, N/A, 12:1 dome pistons,256 degree@ .050", .579" lift cam, holley 870 cfm carb, holley high rise manifold, headers open exhaust and weighs in at just over 2500 pnds.

i have to run jet fuel thru it. she spits a blue flame when i hit 6grand.

i got 7000+ in the engine alone and i still cant break the 10 sec mark. hell im still in the 11 sec range. i push 737 HP and 948 FT/LBS of torque.

but i still like imports and i dont rag on them any. plus who brought this thread back. its a really old one.

hey dumbass this thread was brought to the top by somebody. why does it matter how old it is?

:) how am i a dumbass?

I did not say anything bad at all in my last post, nor did I state that their was somthing wrong with how old it is! take a pill bro

You are the dumby!

you had a smart ass atitude. now since you think your so bad ass why dont you come out to my neck of the woods and see how bad ass you are. you wont survive a day out here. you gotta learn when to quit runnin your mouth.

you had a smart ass atitude. now since you think your so bad ass why dont you come out to my neck of the woods and see how bad ass you are. you wont survive a day out here. you gotta learn when to quit runnin your mouth.

your probably right, I don't like the wilderness to much at all! I like it where there are buildings an what not....civilization..I think they call it. Well I hope you have fun down there in "neck woods": I'm not sure where that is but its all good.:thumbsup:

to toddy

hey toddy, I found a whole thread about you! hehehhehe check it out some time...sooooooo cooooool :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Archived