what would you prefer?

SavingStrangers

I was bored sitting in traffic the other day and came up with this.....

if honda were to make a complete new civic what would you prefer they make?

1. an 8 cylinder civic with rear wheel drive (kind of like japanese muscle i guess lol) OR

2.an AWD 4 cylinder boosted civic (evo style Honda)

i would personally prefer an evo style honda it would be awesome in my opinion

i would like a 6 cylinder awd.. actually i want the 3rd gen TL to be awd.. to clarify even further, i want my third gen tl to be awd and a manual. this is what i would prefer.

I was bored sitting in traffic the other day and came up with this.....

if honda were to make a complete new civic what would you prefer they make?

1. an 8 cylinder civic with rear wheel drive (kind of like japanese muscle i guess lol) OR

2.an AWD 4 cylinder boosted civic (evo style Honda)

i would personally prefer an evo style honda it would be awesome in my opinion

Honda would never do either to a Civic.

1) this is a general topic area.. honda topics are not to be posted in here

as far as the question.. neither... neither are in the spirit of a honda IMO and will never be done anyway

i feel ya, but honestly.. it's a topic about a car that doesnt and will most likely never exist... where else would you put it?

Honda would never do either to a Civic.

ohhh maybe they should make a whole new car.. nah.. why expand the product line. :rolleyes:

if i had, by some stretch of the imagination, any pull at honda and could convince them to do something to a car it would be to make the new TL's look like my TL.. or just maybe slightly updated. i would also like to see a new del Sol introduced as i think the car was before its time. (with all the current bells and whistles and updated styling, of course.. but still stay true to the original) i realize thats not quite the original question, but i give a sh1t less about civics so i expanded your question to match my preferences.

if i had, by some stretch of the imagination, any pull at honda and could convince them to do something to a car it would be to make the new TL's look like my TL.. or just maybe slightly updated. i would also like to see a new del Sol introduced as i think the car was before its time. (with all the current bells and whistles and updated styling, of course.. but still stay true to the original) i realize thats not quite the original question, but i give a sh1t less about civics so i expanded your question to match my preferences.

well thats kinda what its about... use your imagination.. what would you like honda to make?

i mean it was just a random question use your imagination people!

im with speed demon on the bikini thread though lol

ohhh maybe they should make a whole new car.. nah.. why expand the product line. :rolleyes:

its not about them not expanding the product line.. it just is something they would never do

i agree with the sol thing

i know the s2k replaced it but they need a more sol body to come back :(

the crz is pretty awesome though.. def. different

^I was going to say the same...that del sol wouldn't really look like the original because of all the requirements they need to meet!

I'd probably prefer a turbo inline-6...

:D

Make it look like whatever...as long as it's a Honda, I'd reaaallly like it :D

so yea we all know that this would not happen but i would like to see something do awd and it be a turbo 4 cylinder but dont count on it but that would be cool. i think it would be cool to see a delsol done that way or a tsx

a new sol would be sweet... Though I can't really see it happening though, people would just get an S2k, as you can get them pretty cheap now, and there's a new S2K on the way...

But, if there was a new sol, it'd be awesome. Probably ruined from the original, as cars have to be a load bigger now for safety reasons...but still cool.

the s2k is SMALLER then a del

so if they had to make something bigger.. it would be about the size of a sol but better and more comfy cause it'd be newer... and the support system for rollovers is better in a del.. a s2k doesnt have a top at all

the s2k is SMALLER then a del

so if they had to make something bigger.. it would be about the size of a sol but better and more comfy cause it'd be newer... and the support system for rollovers is better in a del.. a s2k doesnt have a top at all

really?? s2k is smaller than a sol?... i didnt know that

but now i do lol

Archived