teggy vs modded 2.4 forte'

he had 1 person in the car he didint even weigh 150 lbs i had 15" sub with home made box..thing is a ton and 4 rims with tires i juss bought in the car lol ...i would of won but owell

lol interesting. fortes are crap from a dig, but they are nasty from a roll. IDK why, but their 0-60 time is very slow, but I beat out my friend's 210 whp v6 mustang from a roll. I'm not going to lie, these kias have potential. With just an exhaust and intake people are seeing as much as 25 wheel horsepower and 20 ft lbs of torque gains

lol interesting. fortes are crap from a dig, but they are nasty from a roll. IDK why, but their 0-60 time is very slow, but I beat out my friend's 210 whp v6 mustang from a roll. I'm not going to lie, these kias have potential. With just an exhaust and intake people are seeing as much as 25 wheel horsepower and 20 ft lbs of torque gains

Definitely gonna' need to see some dyno sheets on that..legit.

the kids bragging on ctvtec that he beat me lol if i had no tires in the ca and my sub out and i didnt have to double clutch second i would of had him

........ok this was a believable story until i read this.

ill race you both and whoop your asses.

........ok this was a believable story until i read this.

ill race you both and whoop your asses.

you do understand what he mean't by that right? you could also call it 'feathering' the clutch in order to get and keep traction...

Otherwise looked like a decent/close race.

If all your hatch has is a single cam then you REALLY wanna' retract that statement. I piss stock Civic owners OFF in my truck.

i was talkin about the teggy and forte(with a large amout of sarcasm in that statement)

you do understand what he mean't by that right? you could also call it 'feathering' the clutch in order to get and keep traction...

Otherwise looked like a decent/close race.

i wasnt completely sure. but everytime i see that statement i about piss my pants from laughing

Archived