new guy from california

SavingStrangers

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont think either of us are going to make it to cruise night tomorrow night..

i have plans tomorrow that ive been making for the past week and jesse has to go back home on emergency leave due to some family issues.. ill shoot you my number so you can hit me up and see if im free because i might not be doing much around the time of cruise night.. we'll just have to see..

just read through this, i don't get off work till 9pm but i'm right down the street from lowes so if you guys can still make it hit me up on my cell, i'll try to wash her tomorrow morning. and yeah going up the pass sucks balls in a single cam, even when ur alone.

just read through this, i don't get off work till 9pm but i'm right down the street from lowes so if you guys can still make it hit me up on my cell, i'll try to wash her tomorrow morning. and yeah going up the pass sucks balls in a single cam, even when ur alone.

finally someone that feels my pain!!! lol

ill send you my number anyhow just to see if either of us can make it sometime this week or next week

ive heard about the one on wednesday but never went.. you probally talked to javier.. he has a black EF hatch with white wheels and a ICONZ vinyl on his front window.. he works up at powerhouse, i usually hang out with them when i go and he told me about the one on wednesday.. if im off i might stop by there and see what its all about up there but ill be rolling solo since jesse is back home right now :dry:

ive heard about the one on wednesday but never went.. you probally talked to javier.. he has a black EF hatch with white wheels and a ICONZ vinyl on his front window.. he works up at powerhouse, i usually hang out with them when i go and he told me about the one on wednesday.. if im off i might stop by there and see what its all about up there but ill be rolling solo since jesse is back home right now :dry:

actually there werent many people since i got there late.. i spoke to marcus... green eg coupe

cool guy... others were cool too but moslty kep to themselves.... not very inviting...

im guessing it was the fact that hey had a chick with them so they thought they were cool?

hahaha nah im kidding everyone was pretty chill... some guy in a mercedes was beating the crap out of this fast ass remote control car... was hillarious

i got just about every song on the ipod, chillin by the bonfire, kickin it with some ladies, pull the car up play some john mayer sip on a breski, win allll night long

thats what im talking about.... if you know how to play them on guitar yourself though...

youll have chicks drooling lol

so where is this one on wednesday night? is it in the new lowes lot in apple valley? didn't see anything there when i got off work last night, then again i wasn't really looking. i don't get off till 9:30 again tomorrow but i'm down to check the place out.

so where is this one on wednesday night? is it in the new lowes lot in apple valley? didn't see anything there when i got off work last night, then again i wasn't really looking. i don't get off till 9:30 again tomorrow but i'm down to check the place out.

i really dont know exactly where its at... i heard it was hidden in some small alley next to the lowes and something else

guy explained it pretty well to me but im not from around there so i was mostly lost lol

oh gotcha, i got off late again tonight and i'm too tired, plus the car is filthy and i don't really have much to show off......yet....

yeah i didnt go either.. i went to TJ.... youll be surprised how many nice cars i saw there....

i mean its ghetto ass Tijuana but all the San Diego people go chill out there once in a while...

saw some nice cars lol

Archived