new guy from california

SavingStrangers

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

also i was going to say i really like the lip i have the same one for my sol and i think it helped out so much with the look

oh yeah it definitely helps.... only problem is that i have the original mugen style lip so its not polyutherane.. its so banged up... dont you hate it when knowck offs are better than the original

it does suck but i have a knock off and mine has hit sh!t and is doing fine so yayaya for me but that sucks for you but we should all meet up one day

yeah for sure... are there any meetings out in barstow? maybe we could go to the next one

no in barstow, barstow is a pos place to be so the place that we go is on cruise night in victorville at lowes hardware at 8 on firday nights most of the time we always go. but what all do you want to do to your car and you should check out my thread on my car under delsol and its trae build thread check it out and you will see my car

i say a meet would be awesome.. whenever me and jesse arent friggin workin dry.gif

if im off this friday we should all go to cruise night in Vville.. shoot me a PM if you want to go and i can give you my number.. and thomas aka pballer probally wont be able to make it because he's got that good paying fulltime J-O-B now sleep.gif

no in barstow, barstow is a pos place to be so the place that we go is on cruise night in victorville at lowes hardware at 8 on firday nights most of the time we always go. but what all do you want to do to your car and you should check out my thread on my car under delsol and its trae build thread check it out and you will see my car

i was thinking of an h22 swap right now im getting the idea of what build to get...im kind of unemployed at the moment lol =[ hard these days but ill get through it and ill check your thread out

i say a meet would be awesome.. whenever me and jesse arent friggin workin dry.gif

if im off this friday we should all go to cruise night in Vville.. shoot me a PM if you want to go and i can give you my number.. and thomas aka pballer probally wont be able to make it because he's got that good paying fulltime J-O-B now sleep.gif

friday at lowes in victorville?? sounds good just give me the address if you can and hopefully we can make this happen, theres no way im taking my car though

the hills going up there are a pain in the ass for my little single cam...... ill go with a buddy though so he can drive... plus his car is way better than mine

dude dont down your car its a project just like everyones is. i think a h22 would be the crap the only thing i know is that they are heavey but they do make alot of power stock and my firend raced one and he said that they rev slow but i dont know i hvae not drove or rode in one but we will get you a address

dude dont down your car its a project just like everyones is. i think a h22 would be the crap the only thing i know is that they are heavey but they do make alot of power stock and my firend raced one and he said that they rev slow but i dont know i hvae not drove or rode in one but we will get you a address

really? what ive heard is that its torquey... well it has more torque than a lot of the other honda engines the only problem ive heard about it is that theyre not very reliable..

why theyre not very reliable? i have to find that out still either way i might post a thread on this on the civic section that way i can hopefully get different peoples opinions and points of views

and im not downing my car... im just saying i rather take my friends car... i LOVE my single cam... ive taken ls teggys and single cam vtec civics out with it. oh and i get MAD mpg :laugh:

just get H22 with lightened flywheel and a H2B kit with a GSR tranny.. then itd be perfect, strong engine, fast revving, and great durable tranny! :happy:

just get H22 with lightened flywheel and a H2B kit with a GSR tranny.. then itd be perfect, strong engine, fast revving, and great durable tranny! :happy:

oohh.. see this is why i joined, i thought just a b series engine would be fine... a gsr tranny never crossed my mind but it sounds like a great idea..

yeah.. gsr tranny ftw lol

welcome :D

you guys should meet and post pics and tell us what you did :)

oh hopefully we will... and thx for the welcome

meet and tell us what you did i dont get it but i am just a little off in the head jk lol................. but here is my thing to the gsr trans is a little long i like it but i really like my trans it nice and short to and i hvae a stock trans off a b16a dont know what the hel! its called but its nice

gsr tranny is perfect for a H22 because it has the power to get through all the gears.. a LS tranny is geared too long and a b16 tranny is geared to quick for a h22 IMO.. you COULD get the b16b tranny but that costs bank. the b16b tranny is longer than the b16 tranny but shorter than the gsr tranny (b18c1)..

EDIT:: and just a little FYI the JDM transmissions come with LSD.. in case you didnt know

gsr tranny is perfect for a H22 because it has the power to get through all the gears.. a LS tranny is geared too long and a b16 tranny is geared to quick for a h22 IMO.. you COULD get the b16b tranny but that costs bank. the b16b tranny is longer than the b16 tranny but shorter than the gsr tranny (b18c1)..

EDIT:: and just a little FYI the JDM transmissions come with LSD.. in case you didnt know

i know my buddy has an b16a lsd tranny... thats all there is out here b16a builds... getting boring for me

wanted to try something new.. but yeah ill let you guys know if were able to drive to victorville and meet up tomorrow..

it would be nice to take a look at your guys nice rides.

^ true story

friday in victorville in the lowes parking lot.. hasnt been many people come around since its been "cold"

i MIGHT be there friday, maybe maybe not.. not sure yet

^ true story

friday in victorville in the lowes parking lot.. hasnt been many people come around since its been "cold"

i MIGHT be there friday, maybe maybe not.. not sure yet

alright then ill send you my number tomorrow or friday that way you can either call or txt me to

meet up if i am able to go

iight dude sounds good i hope you can come and i wish i could wet sand and buff my car b4 then but dont see that happen so dont down the car to much lol :laugh:

oh cmon... ive only seen the front clip of your car from your picture up there

and i already think its gorgeous... plus its been raining so its ok to be lazy these days

sh!t rain its not here it just the army makes us work all the time and we only get like 7 days off a month here so it sucks but owell that what we get for beening here and training units but we are doing them good so im happy

so you guys keep moving from state to state?

that must SUCK!!! well its a good thing youre here that way we could meet up

hope you guys stay for a while too... id hate to see you guys leave soon after just getting to know you

Archived