New Teaser of the WRX

God you are a tool.

To post a video: click the 'insert media' button then paste the web address in the box. Literally, one mouse click and the use of the ctl-v buttons.

Car looks and sounds great.

nice work. can i ask why you chose a 20g? with that ej25 in there, and upgraded pistons, you should have went bigger :). im on a 30r on stock block still. upgrading the motor very very soon though.

i only ask bc i started out with an FP Green...got tired of the power quick, and needed more lol.

well im still on the stock 02 tranny. so im just waiting for the tranny to blow with my current set up. I would like to go with a perrin 30r or something similar farther down the road when i get something done with the tranny.

I love it! I may own Hondas, but I love Subarus! I was looking to buy an old school Justy for a beater for winter but hard to find. Thank you for turning down the music so we can hear the engine. I hate those videos that have music playing when I wanna hear the motor!

well im still on the stock 02 tranny. so im just waiting for the tranny to blow with my current set up. I would like to go with a perrin 30r or something similar farther down the road when i get something done with the tranny.

ah, gotcha. cant really push those things, they go kaplooeyy.

Archived