1992 acura integra

C92hatchX

I have a 1992 Acura integra, runs amazing, no radio, has rust, 170xxx, theres a dent in the passenger fender from door catching on to it, i have 3 aftermarket wheels and all 4 stock wheels, new radiator, altinator, plugs, oil change

has B18A1 Dohc, tranny grinds a bit in 2nd, and grinds in 3rd ONLY at high rpm's, interior is mint, has an exhaust on it, a little raspy

car comes with a B18A1 motor, ecu, linkage, axles, half shaft, exhaust manifold, and aftermarket header, red and clear tail lights from a 90 integra,

im looking to really trade this for a decent looking civic hatch, 92-00, , or 4 door 96-00, or maybe another honda? all trades must be 5 spd i dont want youre automatic civic

330-696-9258 TEXT me, my phone has water damage and i cant talk or hear through my phone

Picture234.jpg

Picture229.jpg

Picture228.jpg

Picture230.jpg

Picture231.jpg

Picture232.jpg

Picture233.jpg

Picture235.jpg

Picture238.jpg

Picture236.jpg

Picture239.jpg

should change it from "has rust" to "has some body panels" Also im afraid already, if the P/O is too lazy to run their amp wiring the right way, what else were they too lazy to do the right way? Honestly, id pay 1k for it, and i sure as hell wouldnt even trade a rusted out rex for that.

wow. you can buy a clean 240sx for that much around here... another grand gets you an SR20DET with some work done to it... or a clean eg hatch. i'm sorry, but if the thing has a problem MOVING, then yes; it does have problems running. Note that just about every single panel on that car has rust on it. good find. i hope you didn't actually pay for that thing.

i'm sorry, but if the thing has a problem MOVING, then yes; it does have problems running.

I agree. If a car has any problems moving, stopping or turning then the car can not be classified as 'good' running condition. Every time I see someone list something on CL with 'runs great, except the transmission grinds or the rings are bad or my sister poured sugar in the gas tank' I immediately flag the listing for being a dumbass.

I agree. If a car has any problems moving, stopping or turning then the car can not be classified as 'good' running condition. Every time I see someone list something on CL with 'runs great, except the transmission grinds or the rings are bad or my sister poured sugar in the gas tank' I immediately flag the listing for being a dumbass.

yeah! if this were craigslist, i'd flag this whole thread! BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAA

You can. I just gave it 1 out of 5 stars.

We could report it too, but I think the mods would just come and make fun of this car as well.

In the early 90's the US required airbags OR automatic seatbelts. the belt went up and around a track to the front pillar to let you get in. when you closed the door the belt went back and around to it's normal spot and was snug up to you.

that's how my old GSR was. damn do i miss that thing and i still hold a grudge against my friend for wrecking my 92 gsr. with the money i've been making that thing would be a SERIOUS car by now if i still had it :\.

Archived