Supension set up for trade

Bendrums87

I have a full set of Dropzone Suspension adjustable shocks and springs that I assume are also Dropzone Suspension that were on a car that I bought and I am going through and rebuilding much of the car but I have never messed with adjustable shocks and I don't really want adjustable shocks on the car... honestly if I can't find someone to trade for a stock or semi stock shock set up then I will just go buy a middle of the road stock set up...

So here's what I'm offering... I have 4 shocks (2 front 2 rear) and 4 coils (2 front 2 rear) for a similar condition stock shock or replacement stock shock... the idea is that someone who wants a customizable set up but can't afford it... now we can help each other... Let me know if you have question... PM Me or reply here... I can take full pictures of the whole set up but I have pictures of the adjustable parts and one overall shock...

shock.jpg

shock2.jpg

Truthfully, you will be sorry. Stock Sol suspension is like an 80's Buick: About 4 feet high and mush.

Not to mention most people who yank off their stock suspension do so because it was shot.

Truthfully, you will be sorry. Stock Sol suspension is like an 80's Buick: About 4 feet high and mush.

Not to mention most people who yank off their stock suspension do so because it was shot.

well i figured that suspension usually gets replaced cause it sucks... but some people might just want to upgrade but can't afford it with good stuff.... don't worry about it corey... if the stock sol suspension feels like an 80's buick then I want ANYTHING but that... looks like I'm going shopping..

Stock shocks with aftermarket springs no lower then 2in would give a quality looking stance without scraping and dragging over speed bumps. Most non-car people will not notice a 2in drop as being anything other then stock.

My recommendation would be something like I put on my Sol a long time ago: Tokico (Blues) Sport shocks and springs. Bought a new matched set of them off of eBay for around $350. Lowered the car about 1.5in and firmer then stock but not uncomfortable. Wife did not even notice the difference in vehicle height and made no ill comments on ride quality but did note that the car took corners much more solidly (this coming from a lady with no knowledge of cars or care about them).

I have a 95 vtec and would be willing to trade. Were are you located. I'm in SC. This is not my dd so I could deal with the car being down for a few days. Let me know if you are still interested.

IMG00192-1.jpg

• 1 year later...

Archived