Hullo from PA!

arivee

Heya!

I've had my sol for nearly 4 years and have experienced an extremely heartbreaking catastrophe - and caused me to do something irrational.

Anyways - nice to be here - I had always thought there was an active community in PA - I guess not.

Excelsior!

....so this heartbreaking catastrophe and irrational decision.....

The heartbreaking catastrophe is my baby thought oil and water (ok coolant) do mix. I was midway between my home in Southeast PA and a meeting in South Jersey and she started spewing a James Bond like white smokescreen both from the tail pipe and under the hood. The temp needle started to move to max and the engine started to run rough. I think this is the epitomy of a blown gasket (yeah I know wishful thinking - but maybe more).

any photos?

what part of pa?

welcome btw

errrr....photos of what? The car or the smoke? :laugh:

I can probably scounge a few around, let me dust off my photobucket account.

Im just across Wilmington - if you've seen a black Sol with a bad case of peeling clear coat - that might have been me :happy:

errrr....photos of what? The car or the smoke? :laugh:

I can probably scounge a few around, let me dust off my photobucket account.

Im just across Wilmington - if you've seen a black Sol with a bad case of peeling clear coat - that might have been me :happy:

awesome.. I love about 40min outside of Wilmington

all of us smart ones left haha... Nah i used to live in willow grove (bout 45 min north of the shipyards in philly up 611, where 476 and 276 meet up) If you ever saw a beat to hell 96 VSM sol, or a VSM sol that had a civic front end on it, it was more than likely me.

all of us smart ones left haha... Nah i used to live in willow grove (bout 45 min north of the shipyards in philly up 611, where 476 and 276 meet up) If you ever saw a beat to hell 96 VSM sol, or a VSM sol that had a civic front end on it, it was more than likely me.

i remember before i knew u seeing you up in main street in middletown delaware..

Thanks for the kind welcome gents!

I'll try to get myself read up and look at what my options are.

Still looking for my pics though...*yawn* I just came back from Blue Mountain and did a little tubing... who knew you had to drag those things around - even after they drag your sorry butt up a hill :laugh:

Archived