3000Gt to FTO

See if you can find a sol to take for a test drive... You'll fking love it.

And yes Ben, that Si does look a lot cleaner... but then that has been modded, and the sol is stock.

Thus my comment on not comparing apples to oranges.

IMO that stock sol looks way better than the riced out civic with the baby blue paint and the camber from a racing tricycle.

As far as the front end conversions

1.) can you weld?

2.) can you wire WELL?

3.) do you know how to work with sheet metal?

If you awnsered no to any of the above, dont attempt it. I did my second one not that long ago, its not easy, cheap, or liked by many. But for me it was a way to get a sol for $500 with a built motor.

Honestly if I were you id look into getting a hatch or a coupe and going that route untill youve figured out how to work on it, then upgrade to something better later on down the road.

Complete NOOB to front end conversions so excuse my ignorance if this is a ridiculous ?...What does sheet metal have to do with it...Could someone send me a youtube vid of the conversion process b/c im real interested in seeing how it is done..does it involve cutting the front clip, say the fender part, pushing it in some, then weld it bak so the Conversion fenders will fit?

Wow didnt know it was THAT difficult haha, would it be the same for a the 240 hatch s15 conversion? Yea ill probably put my conversion dreams on hold :( unless i find somewere that can do it. Lucky for me there are about 3 body shops walking distance from my house. Ill probably buy my car then maybe a year later buy another car, like a eg or ek hatch, and mess around with that

Archived