Fog lights

twigy

i personally havent bought them myself, but dstuning are good peoples.

Question is does he know the difference between aux lights and fogs! :thumbsup: Thats why I want link, because alot of people get them confused! :crazy:

Factory style fogs for sols the bumper has to be cut. all sols have the casting markings on the back side of the bumper where you are supposed to trim out.

there the aux lights, i have the standard ones on my car and there pretty much useless with the light output so i bought a set off www.dstunning.com they said there easy to fit just drill a few holes. they look nice aswell

last time i checked the aux light button says AUX on it not FOG. So therefore AUX lights are NOT the same as FOG lights. FOG lights only fit in the 96+ bumper without modification since the 96+ did not come equiped with AUX lights.

Yeah, they are actually aux lights, but dstuning doesn't sell actual fog lights. Anyway, you do have to trim your bumper to make those fit. As for installing them on the car, teamdelsol has a write-up on how to use the brackets for your original lights with them.

Yeah, they are actually aux lights, but dstuning doesn't sell actual fog lights. Anyway, you do have to trim your bumper to make those fit. As for installing them on the car, teamdelsol has a write-up on how to use the brackets for your original lights with them.

have you got a link to the install on teamdelsol as i could not find it

Are there state laws designating when you can have your fog lights on? I don't mind running an entirely independent switch for mine, in fact I'll prob do just that, I just don't want to do anything really stupid and say have them hooked up to my lows only and get ticketed for that.

is there any other option besides the JDM fogs to install on your del sol? i have a 96 and would love fogs just i hear they are damn near impossible to find. no one makes an aftermarket solution?

I know Brian on here was selling a pair. Not sure if he still has them though.

Archived