SNOBALL330

C92hatchX

Ice, sleet, slush and snow -- all things we expect for one more fantastic edition of the SnoBall330. Saturday, January 9th at 1pm, auto- and winter-enthusiasts alike set tread on 50 miles of Northeast Ohio roads, competing for multiple prizes and more importantly, bragging rights!

And remember, half the distance as normal Gumball330's means half the cost! Be there!

SnoBall3307E0.jpg

And maybe, just MAYBE..on the off chance..

..Die. Please?

Now, now. Be nice. Without Dwayne there wouldn't be much humor around these parts. He's a good kid, just makes TERRIBLE decisions about what to do with his cars....

*facepalm*

Read the bottom of the picture.

yeah seen that now

do you ever go to slowmotion motor sports? we have a huge cruise for there yearly meet, we meet up with the cle guys/gals and head down there

nope

Please, take your car to this event.

Then promptly run it into a tree.

hahahahahaha i may take a pinto

And maybe, just MAYBE..on the off chance..

..Die. Please?

too far

Or you can track down any hunk of junk Dwayne formerly owned and crash it into a tree as well.

that was about the plan. find a junker and wreck it. but my moms cousin does mud running. has a GMC with a 460 in it :D right now it has 72" boggers on it. but he has a set of super studded blizzaks in the garage :D im sure he would let me enter it

Archived