Graduating today

Joe W

Today at 1300 I graduate from the Rappahanock Regional Criminal Justice Academy and officially become a cop, well almost I still have to complete my field training. It feels like it's taken such a long time but it's hard to believe that it's finally here. Just felt like sharing with my friends here at HF, even though most of you all probably hate cops lol.

Thanks everyone, I think it's gonna be a lot of fun! And my Sheriff made a promise at my hire that if I brought home an award from the academy I would get a brand new cruiser soooo.... I got the top phys fitness award and broke the LawFit obstacle course record so new cruiser for me yay!

Thanks everyone, I think it's gonna be a lot of fun! And my Sheriff made a promise at my hire that if I brought home an award from the academy I would get a brand new cruiser soooo.... I got the top phys fitness award and broke the LawFit obstacle course record so new cruiser for me yay!

you gonna be getting one of those chargers?

Yeah they are definately not bad. Mine is sitting at the office waiting for me but I won't get it till after field training. I did find out 2010 is the last year Ford is making them for LE, wonder what we will switch to?

Yeah they are definately not bad. Mine is sitting at the office waiting for me but I won't get it till after field training. I did find out 2010 is the last year Ford is making them for LE, wonder what we will switch to?

should be either the new cobalt or charger. thats what they switched to where i live. maybe you will get lucky and they will provide mustangs :D

Archived