The New Guy

Bravesball20

Hey my name is Tony and I've had my Honda for 6 months since I became of age to drive and let me tell you, I have already gained the experience of being a Honda owner in that short time. I drive a 95' Honda Accord Ex that has had a lot of problems that ive learned from but always got back on top of. I pretty much know my way around Accords that are about as old as I am like the 90' to 97' Accords. Hit me up if you need anything.

Welcome to the forum Tony! :D

I'm curious... " I have already gained the experience of being a Honda owner in that short time." What is the experience of being a honda owner? lol

The ups and downs, the small problems that could make it run great or bad like the ABS and the map sensor problems in all accords like mine.

1260842783.jpg1260842778.jpg

a little crappy but im working on it, i just replaced the bumper and gas lid because they looked horrible. I'm hoping on finding a hood to replace the dented one then getting the car painted, not really sure on a color though. If i had the money I would buy a simple not flashy body kit for it first. Thanks for the welcomes everyones.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lol you're such an expert now after 6 months...and you're 16? You still have much to learn I can assure you. So take it slow, take it easy, eat some humble pie, and enjoy your stay.

I have 2 accords. a 91 and a 95.

Lol, why a 16 year old would want an accord, let alone 2 accords, is beyond me.

Anyway, sorry lol, don't mean to rip :p. Welcome to the site Tony. :D

Lol its all good. I like to work on one and drive the other.

Nice Accord! It's great that you are so young and already fixing your own car's issues, unlike most others your age :)

Post progress :)

Right now im in the process of trying to get enough money to fix my abs, srs and cylinder misfire on the 95 accord. I really havent had many problems with the 91 accord. Those things will last forever.

Ill keep you up to date though. Thanks for the compliment lol

Right now im in the process of trying to get enough money to fix my abs, srs and cylinder misfire on the 95 accord. I really havent had many problems with the 91 accord. Those things will last forever.

Ill keep you up to date though. Thanks for the compliment lol

Gotcha...well, if you have questions, make a thread under Accords and ask :)

I have 2 accords. a 91 and a 95.

So? You're 16, thus know little. Not a bad thing, I'm just saying.

Welcome and you have much to learn. Just some quick advice dont go messing with stuff when you dont know what you are doing you could frack something up. But we could help you out if you need it.

x2. We are here to help. I've had mine for almost 5 years now so I know it inside and out, literally.

Archived