94 Civic in dash brake light is on

SnappaPro

i have a 94 civic, it's a manual transmission, and when the e-brake is off, the light in the dash stays on. but sometimes it turns off for awhile then turns back on. does anyone know what the possible problems could be? thanks!

i have a 94 civic, it's a manual transmission, and when the e-brake is off, the light in the dash stays on. but sometimes it turns off for awhile then turns back on. does anyone know what the possible problems could be? thanks!

Check fluid level! :thumbsup:

didnt say you were, just saying.. we all have blonde moments at one point and time in our lives..

just like how my vtec wasnt working... it was as easy as my map sensor not being connected... made me feel dumb as sh!t but hey, sh!t happens

no the sol took care of that brian.

yeah just check fluid levels and try readjusting it under the console by your seat. mine is really loose(wont lock up the tires in the rain) and it brings the light on if i hit a hard enough bump lol

Archived