Where to store an airbag

SpeedDemon

ok guys im gonna be attempting the momo wheel soon and i just wondered where i should store my airbag at once its out. i know i have to keep it away from any static electricity and magnets. but where would you store it?

ok guys im gonna be attempting the momo wheel soon and i just wondered where i should store my airbag at once its out. i know i have to keep it away from any static electricity and magnets. but where would you store it?

Under the passenger seat in a Del sol, and make the seat bolts break aways! :thumbsup:

Just throw it in a cardboard box and put it in a closet or something. I' ve had a couple airbags in a box in my room for 2 years and just throw them around here and there.

when i get home tomorrow im gonna watch that movie haha.

so i guess just store the airbag in a cardboard box?

how about wrapping it in a blanket thats completely encased in ducktape lol. then put it in the closet?

when i get home tomorrow im gonna watch that movie haha.

so i guess just store the airbag in a cardboard box?

how about wrapping it in a blanket thats completely encased in ducktape lol. then put it in the closet?

you do realize that airbags use an explosive. so what happens when you tightly package an explosive and it goes off? grab a battery and some really long wires and have fun with it.

you do realize that airbags use an explosive. so what happens when you tightly package an explosive and it goes off? grab a battery and some really long wires and have fun with it.

yeah, but if i cant retain my cruise control in some way i want too keep it just in case.

if anything ill put it under the couch cushion lol

yeah, but if i cant retain my cruise control in some way i want too keep it just in case.

if anything ill put it under the couch cushion lol

that video never gets old. but yeah it's not really just going to get angry and go off on you. like an explosive it needs an ignition source. stick it in the attic or something and hope you are not near it if something catches fire.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

lol. it was dead for at least two months before u posted that david. Noob.

on subject though, I'd 'store' it in someones punchbag, set up a video camera, and yeah u can imagine the rest.

lol yeah it was dead. i feel like reviving a veryold thread ATM though....

Archived