new pix of my car

PROFILES2000

looks great! you should get cleared out turn signals, that would look real good

Those "cleared out turnsignals" would be $800 for the set.

Nice car, how crapty does it handle :p What kind of Teins are those?

looks great! you should get cleared out turn signals, that would look real good

Those "cleared out turnsignals" would be $800 for the set.

Nice car, how crapty does it handle :p What kind of Teins are those?

can handels great. they are TEIN RA and ill prolly end up gettin the japanese headlights eventually. just dont really need them rite now.

i'm not feeling the photoshopped "www.import-tech.net" decals... :p

s2k's awesome...how much money do you make a year? you've gotta be pretty rich to afford the stuff you're doing to it. 8)

the white decals on the car are actual stickers that are on the car.

the black and grey import-tech.net on the bottom right-hand side of each picture is a logo that is necessary to be on all pictures that are copyrighted to import tech.

s2k's awesome...how much money do you make a year?  you've gotta be pretty rich to afford the stuff you're doing to it.  8)

the black and grey import-tech.net on the bottom right-hand side of each picture is a logo that is necessary to be on all pictures that are copyrighted to import tech.

are you serious? in the first and second picture they look like they'be been photoshopped in. hmmm...oh well, guess he's gotta support the home site right? :p

s2k's awesome...how much money do you make a year?  you've gotta be pretty rich to afford the stuff you're doing to it.   8)

are you serious? in the first and second picture they look like they'be been photoshopped in. hmmm...oh well, guess he's gotta support the home site right? :p

he's got to support his sponsor :p

• 1 month later...

Archived