Need Advice on a New Car

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The GSXR 1000 is nothing more than a bored out 750 motor. Has been for some years not. So, go with a used 750, bore out motor, add power commander, profit?... just my line of thinking.

• 4 months later...

this guy needs to hurry up, make his mind up, and get either a damn supra or a ZX10R with an extended rear and BOOOZT that betch!! >:]

boosted zx10R = fast as a sonnova fuuck! full of win!!

Dude in town is rolling on a stretched Busa. You really admire how CLEAN it is until you see a fracking turbocharger hanging off one side of it..`

this guy needs to hurry up, make his mind up, and get either a damn supra or a ZX10R with an extended rear and BOOOZT that betch!! >:]

boosted zx10R = fast as a sonnova fuuck! full of win!!

hell yeah they are. but yeah he already bought the R32. its in storage atm. it should be out here soon.

Dude in town is rolling on a stretched Busa. You really admire how CLEAN it is until you see a fracking turbocharger hanging off one side of it..`

sexy as titties

pics of R32 or this thread is full of FAIL! :dry:

maybe i should post come pictures up of my friends R32 GTS-T with a 2JZ swap thats back home in TN >:]

and there was a stretched, turbo, and juiced zx10r at the german race wars that was running LOW 8's high 7's :droolz:

I wouldn't drive either in the rain. While I can speak for myself and my ability to drive, I cannot for others. DEFINITELY not gonna' chance getting my car blasted in the rain thanks to some idiot driving like a moron.

I wouldn't drive either in the rain. While I can speak for myself and my ability to drive, I cannot for others. DEFINITELY not gonna' chance getting my car blasted in the rain thanks to some idiot driving like a moron.

no it snot that....he doesnt want it to get dirty. he lives a quarter mile from where he works and its all brand new paved road.

Archived