Collage football Ownz NFL.

WVU FTW

NFL Is still good Tho..

Eagles All the Way Baby!

:dry: .....

lol @ WVU..

yep

shall i perma ban him?

I would say ban him until college football is over, but then no threads would ever get brought up again. So i guess he can stay if he can admit he likes the cawwwwwwk.

I would say ban him until college football is over, but then no threads would ever get brought up again. So i guess he can stay if he can admit he likes the cawwwwwwk.

i like the pussay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

haha yeah all the threads would be dead if i was banned....speaking of which i havent brought up a dead thread in a while.....

preach david. i was cussing like a sailor.

big 12 officials don't like miami. anyone remember the 2002 national championship game with miami and ohio state?

preach david. i was cussing like a sailor.

big 12 officials don't like miami. anyone remember the 2002 national championship game with miami and ohio state?

yeah i was fkin pissed. threw my nachos at the tv

yeah being an osu fan i will honestly say that we shouldnt have won. big 12 officials are pisssss sh1t nowadays

yeah i was fkin pissed. threw my nachos at the tv

yeah being an osu fan i will honestly say that we shouldnt have won. big 12 officials are pisssss sh1t nowadays

It seems like impartial refs don't exist anymore... Should've heard my Dad today, alternating between screaming at the refs and screaming at the defense. :laugh:

i know this isnt college but its a football thread sooo....

how about the stillers fighting with san diego ? 1:37 left and its 28,35 pittsburgh on top. now a holding call on pitts......

that flea flicker from ward was amazing for the TD

• 1 month later...

Archived