R.I.P

SIR_VTEC

So I was flipping through channels tonight and ended up coming across the news...seems like Patrick Swayze passed away, man celebs are just going left and right....

I just watched him in the movie called Roadhouse...RIP

I'll let you get back to your funeral in a minute...but Michael Jackson had the best death of the year. just sayinnn'.

But on a serious note, rest in peace. I was shocked when I saw it.

And I'm just saying theres nothing "Best" regarding death bruah.....but i understand what you mean, no matter what celebs are dying like every month....crazy crazy

BOSTON – A giraffe that starred in a series of TV commercials for Toys R Us and appeared in Jim Carrey's movie "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective" has died at a Boston zoo.'

I think that one set me back more than patrick swayze

BREAKING NEWS Kanye West just interrupted Patrick Swayze's funeral to let everyone know that Michael Jackson's funeral was better....

Kanye also interrupted God and said SEGA had a better Genesis

Damn VR your a little late playa lol

no more star treck next generation :sad:

That's Patrick Stewart. He's still alive and kicking. Although TNG is finished, they're starting over again. Majel Barrett died last year though, not sure what they'll do about that...

Archived