best head

just came upon a 1987 crx hf with a burnt out D15A2 (carburated). never worked on a honda before, and i want to switch to fuel injection for future upgrades. should i just find a new engine or can i swap heads? and if so, what should i use?

Seriously, usually the swap depends on how old the engine is before the overheating, how bad it overheated, availability of used engines, can you verify condition of used engines, how long you want to keep the car, what country are you in. Are ;you taking it to a real garage or some friends, etc. Yes, you can re-surface the head without valve work. The most important thing to do is find out and repair the cause of the overheating before you overheat the fresh repairs.

________________________________________________________________________________

Regards..

Vin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Picture to Painting | Hermes Handbags | debt relief companies | Chinese Translation Service

misunderstanding folks. my car runs fine but the smoke frakin' rolls above 4 grand. rings are bout burnt out is what i meant. the block is fine. what im tryin to find out is which heads will bolt on to a D15 block. oh and brian, i am trying to over compensate. thats why i want to keep my tiny engine. azzjack.

i think youre just trying to overcompensate for something just like those guys do with big trucks

rofl

misunderstanding folks. my car runs fine but the smoke frakin' rolls above 4 grand. rings are bout burnt out is what i meant. the block is fine. what im tryin to find out is which heads will bolt on to a D15 block. oh and brian, i am trying to over compensate. thats why i want to keep my tiny engine. azzjack.

roffle

hello smart guy but i was talking to mike...

:facepalm:

you can say that agian...

swap the motor, swapping heads sucks monkey balls

Archived