New Honda Owner In Ohio

kluv29

Hi to all........my name is kamon and i'm a new soon to be owner of a honda.I look forward to networking with everybody on here and also i look forward to being a part of an elite group of enthusiaists of hondas.Feel free to introduce yourselves to me as i will need help to know about what the heck im getting into!!!!....:-)

im possibly purchasing a 95 civic hatchback with the b18b motor in it or a 95 2 dr automatic with sohc v-tec......but i really like the hatch though overall.the hatch i stick shift with a short throw shifter and some other stuff,60k on the swapped motor on it as well.

i live in akron dude!!!, is the hatch baby blue?, if so dont get it it wont rev pas 3k we think its cause it used to be on autotragic and still has that ecu, my buddy went to test drive it and was jacked up

DONT GET AUTOTRAGIC GET 5SPD!!!11

The hatch i was going to purchase was a 5 spd baby blue,but instead im getting an apologetic auto with v-tec.i know its not going to be speedy but its all i could afford with a decent body plus,its black which i was vowing to myself that i wasnt going to get ano-oother black car but oh well.......im going to at least make it look somewhat cool i guess.

im possibly purchasing a 95 civic hatchback with the b18b motor in it or a 95 2 dr automatic with sohc v-tec......but i really like the hatch though overall.the hatch i stick shift with a short throw shifter and some other stuff,60k on the swapped motor on it as well.

no no no no stay away from that baby blue demon! wont rev at all!

i live in akron dude!!!, is the hatch baby blue?, if so dont get it it wont rev pas 3k we think its cause it used to be on autotragic and still has that ecu, my buddy went to test drive it and was jacked up

DONT GET AUTOTRAGIC GET 5SPD!!!11

damn i live in chillicothe...am i predicting an ohio HF cookout?

The hatch i was going to purchase was a 5 spd baby blue,but instead im getting an apologetic auto with v-tec.i know its not going to be speedy but its all i could afford with a decent body plus,its black which i was vowing to myself that i wasnt going to get ano-oother black car but oh well.......im going to at least make it look somewhat cool i guess.

its a start. nothing wrong with that :)

+5 billion on the baby blue one, looks good as frack and runs like i just crap it out thumbs down!, and for the meet!!!! LETS DO IT!!!!

yeah it is nice looking. i would only get it if i was to do a swap.

i would do the cookout but school/work has me booked everyday of the week

so what all can you do to an 1.6v-tec sohc though.I was thinking of going straight JDM on it and just do it up for looks cause i didn't think you could get much performance out of it with it being an automatic.......

its a bit out of my price range(2000 bucks is all i have)and for the money this integra is in pretty good shape.If any,i can just make it look nice i guess and sell it.It only has 105k on the engine....

i've seen those and out of that whole line up because i dont have a garage,the green del sol or the civic in wooster would be my best bet i guess.....but this black civic is clean with a new timing belt just put on it but its a frickin auto v-tec....what a predicament.....

Archived