Engine Questions about the del sol

SLAW011

I have a d16z6 SOHC Vtec with about 170xxx miles on it. I was wondering about getting a new engine. What would be a good engine for my car.Im kinda new at this car tuning and building stuff I have the si. Any Help would be appreciated. Thanks

depends on your budget, what you want everything

dont have a budget, k f*gg that ish (k series swap)

want good power but dont want the sohc, B series swap.. b16a, b18c, b18c1, b20 depends on what you want to do in the long run.. N/A i say go with the ITR b18c.. want to boost go b16a/b18c1

want cheap power then keep the d series you have and just build and boost it.. not my favorite choice but its possible..

everything is depending on your budget and what you want

depends on your budget, what you want everything

dont have a budget, k f*gg that ish (k series swap)

want good power but dont want the sohc, B series swap.. b16a, b18c, b18c1, b20 depends on what you want to do in the long run.. N/A i say go with the ITR b18c.. want to boost go b16a/b18c1

want cheap power then keep the d series you have and just build and boost it.. not my favorite choice but its possible..

everything is depending on your budget and what you want

im so proud of you :thumbsup:

dammit brian you forgot a H lol

if you want to reswap a d series and want to be jdm tyte then you can go d16a or d16zc.. they have DOHC and SOHC zc's too

i was just listing the usual swaps that people either do N/A or a turbo setup on..

plus me no likey the big heavy H22 FAILAGE!

the h22 is only 35 pounds heavier than the b16, really not that much

Archived