sorry guys :(

C92hatchX

so i had the hatchy on cl for a good min to see what i could get, and this chick had a 99 civic coupe ex, higher milage but runs like a champ!, I/H/E is done to it, NO RUST!!!!!!!, just needs bumpers cause thay are cracked, and DS window is off track and PS motor is sllllllooooowwww, clean int. pulls alot harder than the hatch and it dosnt fall on its face in third haha...and VTAK!!!!!, ill get pics up asap!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A step in the right direction! :thumbsup: No rust Civic> rusted assed anything! >_<

Except maybe Sol! :D

projectors FTL, tinting tail lights soooo playd out, 3 inch drop with bronze/gold enki rpf1s, and apexi n-1 and gsr swap with 12 pounds sounds about right?

glad to hear you wont be blacking everything out.. keep the tails stock.. maybe some CTR headlights.. or just take the stock ones apart yourself and paint the housing black, a few of my friends did that and it looked sick!

rpf1's IMO are too pricey and ugly.. i say some 15 or 16" bronze 5zigen Fn10rc's would look SICK with the black.. as for GSR swap, FCUK YES! and i wouldnt run 12 pounds daily on stock internals.. maybe like 5 - 8 psi daily.. the apex'i N1 sounds good, i love them.. too bad they dont make them for a del sol :(

but overall the car is NICE and it sounds to me like you have a nice little wishlist started.. if you get rid of this car dwayne ill come there and personally drop kick you in the face! lol.. no really i will :thumbsup:

i already have the wheels, im sandblasting and hopfully powder coating, then some khumos the kind that gives off colored smoke maybe, buying a lip kit and type r grill egay like 70 sum bucks, but for now just wanna get the bumpers and the filler fixed, and my stupid windows!, im buying new headlights cause mine are pretty junky, cf hood trunk lip rear lip and skirts if they make them, im only getting rid of it for a b swaped hatchy or a sol!, CLEAN!, thats it, or a

dc2, oh and i already got two bran new fenders for 50 bucks and he sprayed them for me, one is on already its the PS looks nice

not too bad. i say black out the tail lights, and get projectors for the front.

and add boost :D

Rofl @ projectors. Stick with OEM. Projectors suck at nighttime.

Oh and Sorry for what? Being a young kid who doesn't really know what he wants, and enjoys experimenting and working on cars? Hell I am 35 and have not got a clue what I want half the damn time! >_< Could be why I am nearing 50 cars in my owners history! Everything from a 70SS Chevelle to a rice burner 94 Del Sol SI! :laugh:

So quit apologizing for christ's sake! I can see now you are making small steps in the right direction! One day you need me to find you a Sol! :thumbsup:

http://boise.craigslist.org/cto/1344481476.html

http://boise.craigslist.org/ctd/1347622937.html

I have seen this one and it was done right, although I hate conversions!

http://boise.craigslist.org/cto/1313080264.html

its staying all oem!, and holy crap ben didnt say anything smart :( kinda sad bout that, i look forward to his butthead remarks haha, and damn its pretty fast compared to my other whips!, just need some springs! and motor swap!

its staying all oem!, and holy crap ben didnt say anything smart :( kinda sad bout that, i look forward to his butthead remarks haha, and damn its pretty fast compared to my other whips!, just need some springs! and motor swap!

I try to go easy on Speeddemon, we're on the same page as far as domestics go.

And as far as your SOHC Civic being "fast".. at least compared to your other cars..

ROFFLE.

Archived