Had A Little Fun Last Night

well it was my last weekend up at the coke factory where we all meet up and romo just got his evo out of the shop and OMFG its soooo quick!!!

his evo made me miss my old one :(

well when its the quickest evo that youve rode in and was faster than everything out that night (there was a twinscroll 35R soobie there, we wanted to race him but he didnt want to) and we were easily beating a twin turbo AC Schnitzer 1.35i.. yeah id call it an evo from hell.. a daily driven evo from hell

i cant beleive this....endangering not only your own lives but everyone else on the road?! take it to the track guys come on...thought there was some more common sense in you guys on here. :effyou:

He's in Germany, No need to get all worked up.

You been on the Autoban yet Brian?

He's in Germany, No need to get all worked up.

You been on the Autoban yet Brian?

yeah i drive on the autobahn every time i need to get out of baumholder.. i got a ticket on the autobahn as a matter of fact.. there are places on it where there are speed limits.. i was going 168k in a 100k zone.. OOPS!! lol my first ticket ever, good thing it doesnt follow your stateside driving record :p

as for street racing, the polizei actually know we race there and dont mind as long as nothing gets too out of hand.. they say "you drive at your own risk" just like they say about the autobahn

if there is some incident that the polizei have to go for and there is military they usually call the MP's so that way it wont seem like there is a favor more to the germans.. and the police can talk it out and come up with an agreement to what should happen.. but thats if there is an incident, which rarely happens

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

that responce meant no german polizei dont speak english very well and that is why i explaned why the MP's come out as well.. there is usually a german speaking MP.. so :p what no punk bish

haha listen to brian giggling LMFAO

hells yeah, this car seriously made me have some serious but pucker and made me feel like a little kid in toys r us with a stolen credit card..

i know in one of the runs against the AC we got up to 130mph.. gahh its soo quick!!!

Archived