HONDA RIMS I.D. Challenge

The rims themselves have absolutely no markings or numbers to identify them with on the inside or outside of the rim. they are 17 by 7 (thanks for the correction delsolsweetie)aluminum's and came off of another del sol. Im trying to identify them so i can find appropriate center caps. If i had more info id give it to you but i dont. sorry guys.

l_88bd73efafc93899df5237f5c5ddd4d3.jpg

We have a wheels section?

yes its the "Suspension, Rims and Tires" section

moved just for you billy.

to the OP, if you take some more shots of the wheels it might help the search

The rims themselves have absolutely no markings or numbers to identify them with on the inside or outside of the rim. they are 17 by 7 (thanks for the correction delsolsweetie)aluminum's and came off of another del sol. Im trying to identify them so i can find appropriate center caps. If i had more info id give it to you but i dont. sorry guys.

why not just get honda centercaps?

honda centercaps look stupid to me on anything but a honda wheel.

Thank you for that pointless observation.

His wheels, his choice, not yours. Keep this useless opinion to yourself since that wasn't what the context of the thread was about.

Many center caps will work. Small car aftermarket wheels generally use the same size cap. You can even get plain ones with no logo at all if you just can't figure it out and want something to cover the opening.

Thank you for that pointless observation.

His wheels, his choice, not yours. Keep this useless opinion to yourself since that wasn't what the context of the thread was about.

Many center caps will work. Small car aftermarket wheels generally use the same size cap. You can even get plain ones with no logo at all if you just can't figure it out and want something to cover the opening.

i said my opinion. dont like it, ignore all my posts. im sick of your attitude.

Archived