The Hatch..

Well here she is 1992 civic hatch. Car was boosted before got it. Not sure what happen to it. But my boy found some videos of the car at cecil on youtube. Well here it is. 1992 civic hatch. 80k on body. 5 Lug conversion, blade wheels, Some crazy green paint job. came with new quarter panels. Soon to come fresh lsvtec block. Golden eagle rebuild kit rods and crap. Along with A kenitic head gasket. Looking to boost motor. Also looking at getting exedy stage 2 clutch, and act flywheel. ...

thehatch.jpg

Whatcha Think?

keep the sol

tis.... Dont be Hatin..

You gotta start participation then player hatin

Its Just the Shell For Now... Once head gasket, clutch and fly wheel get here motor will be getting dropped in..

Interior is mint. Just need a nice cleaning..

um no douche bag by someone meaning my buddy is looking for an eg shell :thumbsup:

but post up more pics

Douche? Hi pot, I'm kettle..MY you're black.

I don't feel cool. I know I am though. Mommy said I am and that's all I need to know. :fool:€

um no douche bag by someone meaning my buddy is looking for an eg shell :thumbsup:

but post up more pics

More Thread Bashing Joy.....

Um. I will Once I get it back in my hands and the motor is finished..

Douche? Hi pot, I'm kettle..MY you're black.

I don't feel cool. I know I am though. Mommy said I am and that's all I need to know. :fool: €

did your mom also beat you with a rubber hose and call you a retard?? lol jp your cool ben

preston nice find. i actually like the color. maybe get some gold rims on it tho. i think that would look pretty sweet. if your planning on doing the bseries work yourself i suggest getting the how to rebuild honda bseries book. i looked at it in books a million today and it was pretty sweet. had alot of usefull info in it

did your mom also beat you with a rubber hose and call you a retard?? lol jp your cool ben

preston nice find. i actually like the color. maybe get some gold rims on it tho. i think that would look pretty sweet. if your planning on doing the bseries work yourself i suggest getting the how to rebuild honda bseries book. i looked at it in books a million today and it was pretty sweet. had alot of usefull info in it

the motor is being built right now lol. with golden eagle stuff. and wat not

Archived