sr20de in a civic

civi93ex

And? You said it yourself, these are stock engines with magazine brand bolts ons. Not engines that have actually been semi built. And you will never own one. You're a retard for street racing.

Well ill be the "mature" one and not lower down 2 your level and call you a retard. but what i have organized on fri/sat nights is about as safe as you can get w/out running at a track.:ninja:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just because you got some of your "mp buddies" to block some place off, doesn't make it legal. It is still street racing and strret racing is retarded. Go back to nissanforums.

i use to drive a honda accord manual, 1990, so i am not bashing honda, good reliable engines, but hondas are not as fast as nissan, u keep saying there are hondas that have 600hp and run 10's or whatever, it doesnt matter, not many people could ever afford this

i have a 91 senta ser, i have several time slips from a few drag strips, 1/4 miles times are consistantly 15.8-16, that is with a person in the passenger seat taping, so i got proof, my best is a 15.826 @ 86.7mph and best trap speed of 89, i bought my car for $2000, and it is completely STOCK, please show me a stock honda that costs 2000 and will run 15.8's

my car is not a head turner, i take that back, it turns heads.....the other way, the ultimate sleeper car, no civic could ever guess whats coming to him, the only honda i know stock that can beat me are integra gs-r or type r (including rsx) and the prelude, (not counting NSX as it is a little pricy), mabey there are others out there that i am unaware of

MY CAR RULES

back to nissanforums.com for now

btw

i forget the magazine, but they slapped a turbo, cams, full exhaust, ecu, water injection, and a few other mods, on racing fuel, they ran 22 pounds of boost on stock internal @ 379 whp, they ran 15-17psi consistantly, lets see a honda do dat

again, hondas are great cars, just dat nissans are faster cost to speed ratio

a lot of people at my school had "fast civics", funny that when i asked them to go to the track they always had something else goin on, huh

I don't see any Nissans other than Skylines running 7's (very few at that). There are a ton of people that have 600+whp Civics that can run 10's. Hondas are faster than Nissans. I guess you haven't read the 20+ times I've mentioned the Civic vs SER challenge. Honda won N/A with stock internals against turbo SERs. A stock ITR will beat you and it cost less than $2,000.

btw

i forget the magazine, but they slapped a turbo, cams, full exhaust, ecu, water injection, and a few other mods, on racing fuel, they ran 22 pounds of boost on stock internal @ 379 whp, they ran 15-17psi consistantly, lets see a honda do dat

a lot of people at my school had "fast civics", funny that when i asked them to go to the track they always had something else goin on, huh

Hondas can run 22psi with stock internals. WATER INJECTION? That is definietely a real streetable engine. They had to do all that crap just for 379whp? A Full-Race kit makes more than that without the injection or cams.

btw

Hondas can run 22psi with stock internals. WATER INJECTION? That is definietely a real streetable engine. They had to do all that crap just for 379whp? A Full-Race kit makes more than that without the injection or cams.

how long do u want your honda with 22psi 2 run for 30 minutes?? I hope your shifting like grandma would.

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=646760

me and ssr have been talking on aim, wow a honda and nissan person getting along, but to get facts straight, go here for boost numbers

who gives a fawk bout honda and nissan gettin together. since he's your new internet friend, why dont you school him on skylines while you at it.

japan know their cars well, you wanna know what they think of honda. strictly economic. i agree. they cant corner as great as nissan, takes alot of money to get 600 hp, and they are all ugly. nsx and s2k are an exception.

ssr, are you a ricer? do you have a v-tec sticker on your car that got you delusionally thinking it gives you 600hp, can beat everything, and have 22psi anytime you say so????? w00t

japan know their cars well, you wanna know what they think of honda. strictly economic. i agree. they cant corner as great as nissan, takes alot of money to get 600 hp, and they are all ugly. nsx and s2k are an exception.

ssr, are you a ricer? do you have a v-tec sticker on your car that got you delusionally thinking it gives you 600hp, can beat everything, and have 22psi anytime you say so????? w00t

1. Yes they do, thats why Toyota is first in quality followed by Honda.

2. They can't corner as great? Time for another reminder of H-T vs. NF. N/A Hondas beat turbo Nissans on a orad course... Yep, Hondas definitely don't handle better.

3. No, I don't.

4. It is VTEC you dumbass.

5. Isn't it time for you to go to bed little Johnny?

why do you keep saying all this stuff about skylines? you keep talking about skylines, ssr keeps talking about CIVIC'S! you're comparing nissans best car to a civic...that says a lot.

and whoever said that 240's corner better than honda's is a dumbass. i used to think the same thing but that was before i knew anything at all about cars...240's drift whenever they have a crapload of money dumped into the suspension, honda's stick to the corners with a fraction of the cost.

all yall are dumb.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

z

z

z

z

z

z

z

z

z

z

z

z

z

z

z

z

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

and whoever said that 240's corner better than honda's is a dumbass.  i used to think the same thing but that was before i knew anything at all about cars...240's drift whenever they have a crapload of money dumped into the suspension, honda's stick to the corners with a fraction of the cost.

Shows how much you know...+ im wondering y moderators havent closed this thread. :crazy:

• 2 months later...

WOW!! I am a nissan engine builder. Has anybody ever seen a stock connecting rod on any honda motor?? They make nice keychains. Even your sacred NSX is garbage, H22? junk. The SR20DE (THE SAME MOTOR FWD OR RWD DET) Slaughters the H22 in every aspect. Turboed or not.

Try compaing it to the DOHC 2.2 litre intercooled turbocharged 1991 Dodge Spirit. OH WAIT!!! The SPIRIT yes the 4 door box destroyed the type r in every last road and track test. You name it!!

If you are going for all out HP buy anything but a honda. THere economy cars!!! There engineered to be economy cars!! Not race cars.

What a f*cking f*g. I'm sure the SR20DE has better rods than a new NSX... Wait, new NSX's have titanium rods. Dumbfrack.Can this topic be locked before this fracktard starts something again?

ok, I used to own a stripped out nissan 200sx with a swapped sr20ve( variable valve lift or vvl) in my se-r. I put some slicks on it and an injen intake, a custom made header and exhaust and was pushing 198 whp and 153 lb torque and that is all stock internals.

My buddy has a fully stripped 95 civic hatch with a built tranny, b20b bottom end with a type r fully built head, stroked and everything with every mod imagineable and i blew him away. yes he had slicks also.

so think what this motor could do if built!!!! I love vtec for nissans!!!!

ok, I used to own a stripped out nissan 200sx with a swapped sr20ve( variable valve lift or vvl) in my se-r. I put some slicks on it and an injen intake, a custom made header and exhaust and was pushing 198 whp and 153 lb torque and that is all stock internals.

My buddy has a fully stripped 95 civic hatch with a built tranny, b20b bottom end with a type r fully built head, stroked and everything with every mod imagineable and i blew him away. yes he had slicks also.

We need a smiley of the B.S. flag lying, I mean flying proudly in the wind.....

We need a smiley of the B.S. flag lying, I mean flying proudly in the wind.....

Amen.

A 2.2L B series with 15:1 CR, VTEC Killer cams, side exit header, sheet metal or AIR intake manifold won't lose to a measley 198whp Nissan.

I call BS.

There is no such thing as VTEC for Nissans. VTEC is registered by Honda Motor Company.

QUOTE (91ser @ Oct 20 2003, 1:26 PM)

btw

a lot of people at my school had "fast civics", funny that when i asked them to go to the track they always had something else goin on,

QUOTE (..SSR.. @ Oct 20 2003, 1:27 PM)

I don't see any Nissans other than Skylines running 7's (very few at that). There are a ton of people that have 600+whp Civics that can run 10's. Hondas are faster than Nissans. I guess you haven't read the 20+ times I've mentioned the Civic vs SER challenge. Honda won N/A with stock internals against turbo SERs. A stock ITR will beat you and it cost less than $2,000.

I'm awakening this thread for a reason man I can't sit here reading this without responding to these stupid nissan owners hmm lemme say something.

POWER TO WEIGHT RATIO <--- Honda whips nissans ass in that main category

Give that civic some power and its gonna be an ass kicker not many nissans can fawk with it End of story #2

I dont mean to put you down but the HKS skyline runs 6's AWD dummy.

Okay lets put this thread to a rest,any one can drive in a straight line but can they shift? Any of you Watch speed Channel? Watch the Jappanese super autobacs aka (Jappanese touring Car racing). I know it has little to do with the subject. but I've read this freaken long ass thread and some of you nissan faggots are saying NSX is the only thing that can save us? Back to the JTC racing (super autobacs) Skylines and Supras (and even lamborghinis and the new vipers EVEN Mclaren f1s are always getting there ass handed to them on the straights and turns by the NSX, did I mention that even before the race they interview the drivers, and the drivers are always saying when the course has alot of turn they say that the honda NSX will take this race. This how the race most of the time ends up

Look at this previous race.

1. 6 500-1 G'ZOX- NSX Driver: D.Ito

T.Coronel 1:58'35.192 63 1'50.476 BS 10

2 36 500-2 WOODONE TOM'S SUPRA Driver: T.Tsuchiya

E.Comas 0'05.621 63 1'50.100 MI 40

3 25 500-3 ADVAN SUPRA Driver: S.Ara

J.Dufour 0'36.188 63 1'50.699 YH 10

4 1 500-4 ESSO Ultraflo Supra Driver: J.Wakisaka

A.Iida 0'36.583 63 1'50.418 BS 90

5 100 500-5 RAYBRIG NSX Driver: H.Kato

H.Mitsusada 0'37.042 63 1'50.864 BS 10

6 12 500-6 CALSONIC SKYLINE Driver: B.Treluyer

Y.Ide 0'41.561 63 1'50.332 BS 50

7 39 500-7 DENSO SARD SUPRA GT Driver: D.Schwager

M.Orido 1'02.188 63 1'50.497 YH 20

8 8 500-8 ARTA NSX Driver: K.Tsuchiya

T.Kaneishi 1'18.464 63 1'50.611 BS

End of story.

20030803-fuji.jpg

2002-jgtc-m1.jpg

See nissan leading that pack?

NISSAN in the Back HONDA in the front.... hahah OWNED on a straightaway and no the NSX is not turbocharged. Indeed, the Toyota Supra is equipped with a 2-liter, four-cylinder turbo-charged engine instead of a 3-liter, six-cylinder power plant, but the skyline use the inline six that it comes with and it still gets own by the NSX and Supras hahaha.

Anyone can drive in a straight line but can they (shift) and (turn)?

031_21.jpg

r031top3.jpg

juichi6.jpg

juichi4.jpg

lyons_02.jpg

Archived